Recent content by ETTFoR

1. E

What is an upgrade cable, what does it do and how should we choose it?

Now I totally understand. Upgrading the cable means nothing unless there is a technical inadequacy and incompatibility between the cable and the IEM.
  2. E

If I'm not mistaken, cables don't matter unless the headphones or IEMs are of very high quality.
  3. E

hello sirs how are you i want to ask about cables What are the differences between copper, silver and upocc and what does it do? What are the kernels for and how should we choose them? What's the use of 2.5mm, 3.5mm ... and balanced? Which is the best quality cable entry 2pin , mmxc.... How...
  4. E

Hidizs s9 vs E1DA 9038D?

Sorry, there is a misunderstanding, I made a typo, updated the topic again.
  5. E

Hidizs s9 vs E1DA 9038D?

Hello I have a xiaomi redmi note 8 phone, I am looking for a dac that I can use with a maximum price of 100 dollars compatible with the phone. I'm stuck between these two dac, which one would you recommend, if you have any other $ 100 max dac suggestions please tell me
  6. E

Best headphone dac under $ 75 (HELP)

Cable has 8 cores pure silver and 3.5mm jack output If I'm not getting it wrong, the sound card of current phones is better than many dac, are you saying that there won't be much difference between the redmi note 8 and the E1DA 9038D? Or are you trying to explain this; E1DA 9038D for trn v90...
  7. E

Thank you, I have the pure silver cable for the earphones . Do you think the best dac for me is E1DA 9038D
  8. E

E1DA 9038s /9038D How are these products?
  9. E

I have a Trn v90 earphones, what is the most efficient dac in terms of price / performance ?, thank you everyone in advance
Top Bottom