1. E

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Kodi on PC -> DM7-> amplifier
  2. E

Sabaj A5 and A8 announced

Next review- the A20a 2022 amp?
  3. E

KEF LS50 METAs + Denon AVR X4700 low dialogue issue

It may be because of improper speaker configuration. Redo your speaker setup and make it a 2.0 config. Either do the setting wizard or manually set the speakers.
  4. E

These seems definitely on my buy list. Can more details about measurements be available? Is a multichannel amp like say 7channel/8channel etc can be a future product? I want such amps for my HT. Thanks in advance.
  5. E

PS Audio FR30 speakers

Does that explain why,in the last 2-3 years, debates about measurements in audio is surging? Does it also explain ASR current popularity/visits? (I vividly remember ASR with frugal memberships 5 years back.....but look at now) Does it also explain the many YouTube reviewers surge towards...
  6. E

PS Audio FR30 speakers

Can you please elucidate these reasons?
  7. E

PS Audio FR30 speakers

It seems an obvious point is being lost in the melee. The young generations, if educated properly unlike the veterans, will understand enough to demand objective measurements like spinorama. The world have benefitted immensely from science. Off course it is pointless for the older generations...
  8. E

"Is Audiophile Snobbery Ruining our Hobby ?"

How? When that very environment is being muddied by audiophoolery, pseudoscience and belittling any effort towards educating people with audioscience? Isn't this the whole point - arguments exist because there is a huge room to argue.
  9. E

"Is Audiophile Snobbery Ruining our Hobby ?"

I agree. It speaks very poorly of Gene to start dishing like that. IMO he may be feeling some jealousy over the traction here at ASR and ASR impacts on the industry. The livestream also is a mediocre discussion. Somehow couldn't complete seeing it to the finish.
  10. E

Thanks you. And the 2022 A20a specs?
  11. E

Can you choose a great speaker by its frequency response?

I miss the dateline, but knew speaker 1 will be what I like. The bass ………
  12. E

On a reflective note, I am liking Sabaj more……and feels the products does not get credits much like Topping. Hope @peterwen sends more products to @amirm to tests.
  13. E

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

I totally agree with that line of thought. And yes that’s always the rationale behind every company. But let’s see: what could have been the response to LA90 if it was priced $499? (The PA5 costs $349) When I say this, I have also considered the pricing and performance history of Topping and...
  14. E

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the performance.
Top Bottom