Recent content by enioentity

1. E

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Can you post here when new and improved model arrives?
  2. E

Polk Reserve R200: Spinorama and measurements (a really nice surprise!)

I was asking myself the same question, did research and ultimately went with r200. I adore them. Whatever you choose you cant really go wrong, both look nice and sound good!
  3. E

the price is double of regular r200. r200 price was 750 euros(probably 750 dollars in america) in europe without discounts. this new ones are 1600+ dollars. it is a different speaker at this point, should've been named r250ae or something
  4. E

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Can you clarify? what is virgo?
  5. E

Stereo speakers/monitor for a desk and a DAC

Kali Audio LP-6 v2 - this is a good choice
  6. E

Revel M16 Speaker Review

Wow, good comparison between speakers Fuzziekiwi, lots of good info, just what i was looking for!
  7. E

Again: Best sounding (hifi) speakers for my tiny desk

If i wanted actives i would probably choose lp6 v2(capable and affordable), if passive r200 or arendalls(i settled for r200, desktop speakers nearfield, after a loooong research, i specifically wanted passives)!
  8. E

Im also curious about that! I have r200 and have them set up as desktop speakers for my pc, nearfield(hehe kinda overkill but i wanted big sound) they are quite nice! I also paired them with monolith ''10'' subwoofer( not really needed, but sub gives deep bass for movies and effects in games)
  9. E

Subwoofer Advice ~2600 USD

I like best bang for the buck and would go either double svs 3000 or double monoliths thx 13(that would rock your house foundations)!
  10. E

Battle Of Budget XLR Cables

Lot of good info here :)
  11. E

Topping L50 or Monolith THX 887 ? or...

It does indeed! I have it in black. of the 4 color options i think black and red looks the best..
  12. E

dac/amp comb for hd660s and r200

As far as speakers go, stretch yourself and get the best speakers you can afford, they are not a component you change often, they can last a looong time so the money is well spent, especially if you will be using them a lot!
  13. E

Check the new Aiyima A300 balanced amplifier out!

Interesting, has everything i want. Now we need some measurements!
  14. E

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Yep, definitely do please.. :)
  15. E

First listening impression of Topping pa5.

Yeah im using Monolith 10 thx sub, connected through sub out on a receiver( not sure how to make it activate only below certain point Hz, i think it is working constantly)? On a receiver i got bass and treble management it is on 0 then i can go lower or higher..
Top Bottom