Recent content by Engine

1. Engine

Naim Uniti Atom Review (Streamer & Amp)

This is similar to saying that Bobby Fischer plays chess with low-quality chess pieces, then he is a bad chess player.
  2. Engine

Galliadis, thank you for your kind reply.
  3. Engine

Is there a difference in measurements between voltage 100-120V and 220V? Theoretically it could be?
  4. Engine

LOL, this made me smile and cheer up this warm day, thank you fany mate!
  5. Engine

Lol, its not 25w. Look toroidal trafo: Its oversized, havent problem with any speaker.
  6. Engine

for $500 you can buy a used, low-end amplifier with dried out electrolytes, ready for a complete expensive refresh. Or even worse, a new plastic amplifer (eg Marantz entry level). Pairing it with serious and probably demanding $20k speakers is pure exhibitionism, those amps deserve proper...
  7. Engine

I think you're wrong, an expensive speaker plus bad electronics still gives bad sound. Good and cheap electronica is only available from the Brothers Grimm.
  8. Engine

Is there a difference in measurements between voltage 100-120V and 220V? Theoretically it could be?
  9. Engine

Music and art cannot be measured with kg, W, m... Yuja Wang is only 156cm tall and is endlessly musical, charming and a good performer, just like Atom
  10. Engine

I hope you are aware that this device is not even close to the same level as the Atom, not to mention the sound quality.
  11. Engine

Looks like you just love goats?
  12. Engine

Brutal sistem Mark, congratulation, now I understain why Atom is replaised by Nova.
  13. Engine

Let's put it this way: Is there a disappointed Atom owner out there? As far as I follow on the forums, most of them are excited about the device. And if it does change, it's usually an upgrade to Nova. I've even found opinions that the Atom is more "musical" than the Nova, even though it has...
Top Bottom