Recent content by emc71

1. emc71

Which speakers gave you the *wow* factor?

Went to an audio fair some months ago and while not so impressed by any systems having a cost of thousand dollars (euros)... got a WOW! for some "simple" Harbeth Super HL5! Nothing special aesthetically imo but what an amazing special sound!!!
  2. emc71

AIYIMA A08 Pro Amplifier Review

I own the AIYIMA T9 and find it a great little amp so not complaining against this company at all! but they could at least sell also another "standard" version without that recess/groove in the middle! Just this! And with an added remote control... wow, would be perfect for me! ;)
  3. emc71

AIYIMA A08 Pro Amplifier Review

What is really surprising is that these companies they don't get that if you just change the look and make it simpler / curated / professional they have in the hands a best seller product!!! It really fits all that I need right now (TPA3255, tone controls, line out) but, sorry AIYIMA! don't want...
  4. emc71

Fosi Audio DA2120A - Worth ?

UPDATE: received the new PSU, it is written to be a 24v 6A but absolutely no difference from the 24V 4.5!!! No difference at all even in the volume, same low as the other. I'll return this DA-2120A and will take smthg else more tested!
  5. emc71

Fosi Audio DA2120A - Worth ?

Hi, I found this post after buying this Da-2120A and looking for more info about it. I took it to drive my new DIY Dayton's RS100-4 in a small TL box enclosure! (maybe I'll post more details in the apposite section). Not fully satisfied - mainly about the lack of power for my taste - have to use...
Top Bottom