Recent content by ElectricDreamZZZ

1. E

Good HiFi from China and Taiwan?

Dont forget TONEWINNER. They make most of the amps for other decent to high end brands (i was told Emotiva and a host of others). their own ToneWinner brand has some high end very well built great sounding kit.
  2. E

DAC for ROKSAN K3

I thought I'd get by with a cheap bluetooth DAC like THIS one as a stop gap for bluetooth streaming. Problem is that the output volume is rather low and i have to put the Roksan's volume over half way to get a decent v olume ... If anyone knows the K3, if you put the volume half way your...
  3. E

Good HiFi from China and Taiwan?

Tonewinner are a high end Chinese brand. Apparently they build the EMOTIVA Amps for Emotiva and many other top brands globally. Their own brand Tonewinner kit is very high end and well built.
  4. E

ROKSAN K3

As an interim measure i purchased THIS cheap £20 bluetooth dac and connected a cheap amazon echo dot to it via bluetooth for streaming and it sounds startlingly good! unfortunately and rather annoyingly, roksan no longer ship any K3's built after 2021 with bluetooth due to chip shortages !!!! so...
  5. E

ROKSAN K3

I just moved into my new house and the owner left behind this 15kg/33 pound MONSTER of an Amplifier- said he didnt want it anymore :) It has bluetooth but was wondering what would be a great cheap (ish) DAC i can pair with it. As it doesnt have a built in DAC to just use an optical out pass...
Top Bottom