Recent content by Eldus

1. E

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

One step closer to subwoofer out with digital crossover? :cool:
  2. E

miniDSP Dirac Live causing imaging problems

Before I run Dirac, I make sure to get my speaker placement "good" I measure the distance to the main listening position and try to place the whole thing equal in distance to all near boundaries to at least create the SBIR for each of the speakers, moving in inches and cm. The trickiest was...
  3. E

Antelope Amari Measurements

What makes this ADC a "mastering" ADC?
  4. E

miniDSP Dirac Live causing imaging problems

I will just add that it is important to realize that the measurement positions in the diagram are "flipped" for the home arrangements. The person is facing you. The dots on the right are the listeners left. The studio option is the opposite. Confused me today. =)
  5. E

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Unless the APO is accessing the audio device with ASIO, like Dirac Live for PC can.
  6. E

Poll: How do you primarily listen to audio at home?

2.1 with Dirac Live PC. Sub has a low pass filter. Would love a Topping type DAC/pre with crossover for 2.1. MiniDSP Flex looks nice, just pricey. The ADC input could be nice though.
  7. E

Hifiman Ananda Stealth V2 Headphone Review

Wonder how the Edition XS measures.
  8. E

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

With IEMs that probably has a lot to do with the tips and their seal/position in your ears. It is possible the shape of the bulk of the IEM facilitates a better fit for the Red, at least for you.
  9. E

Ask me questions.

John probably has a lot of work to do.
  10. E

Ask me questions.

I just want Subwoofer crossover & delay.
  11. E

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

For when you have to "sit with a new song awhile" =)
  12. E

ROLLS HV6 Headphone Volume Control

I wonder how an in line cable with volume control would fare. Something like this. https://koss.com/products/vc20
  13. E

Strange polarity issue with new amplifier (Topping PA5 II Plus)

My PA5 OG is very close to the 2 year mark. Used daily for hours. No issues so far.
Top Bottom