Recent content by Eldus

1. E

Behringer X32 Measurements (Digital Mixing Console)

Thank you so much! I never thought I would get to see measurements like this of an x32. I bet the guys over at Gearslutz. com would find this interesting. Thank you!
  2. E

Cool. I am mixing for streaming. Currently using Dessers inserted to each vocal and using the Faircomp on the bus. I do use the channel comp on each bus as a light limiter that I make sure to not engage often. I love to use the Mid/Side faircomp variant on my stereo drum bus which allows for...
  3. E

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

I was was using it today with my E50 at max and using the knob to adjust volume today. No louder really than normal and my room temp is the same. It was warmer to the touch. Just kinda warm with my Pre controlling volume to kinda hot today. I use it for hours while working from home. The only...
  4. E

I don't have hard evidence but I think my PA5 runs cooler when set to max volume and using my E50 in PreAmp mode to control volume vs DAC mode.
  5. E

Thank you so much for your measurements! I would wager that most DI boxes have higher distortion than the ADC. I agree that not being able to use the channel compressor as a true limiter at 0ms attack is annoying. Would you be interested in testing the effect some of the FX like distortion of...
  6. E

ART Precision Phono Pre Review

I wonder how their Single ended to Balanced active adapter measures.
  7. E

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

Where are the DC offset pots?
  8. E

Emulate sound signature of McIntosh amp using a Topping PA5

You can. 32bit only AFAIK. Also, I did get crashing occasionally. Equalizer APO works with 64bit VSTs you dont see visualizations of needles or meters though.
  9. E

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

I do wonder what the levels/distance of the listeners are and sensitivity of speakers being used. Is it just a certain level of strain? I suppose each member would need an SPL meter lol for good data. I have used mine nearly every day with my 86db Elac DBR62 for 4 months in near-field without...
  10. E

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

What cable do you use to connect the ifi Zen Phono to the PA5? Does it come with cables/ adapters? I have been thinking of picking one up. I do not have my TT hooked up atm.
  11. E

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Are you using a theme for Foobar or windows? Which one? I love the colors.
  12. E

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

D30 into PA5 with RCA to TRS adapters. Going fully balanced with the amp likely made a large improvement.
  13. E

No issues so far. Just received my E50 today. Fantastic sound.
  14. E

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

I just reveived my E50 from HifiGo today. Such clarity and separation. It sounds like pure audio. A catalyst for the music. Loving it paired with my PA5. Kinda wish I also picked up the L50 with the sale. Oh well. Working peachy with a 10+ years old Ipad charger brick I had kicking around.
Top Bottom