Recent content by EJ Sarmento

1. E

Carver Crimson 275 Review (Tube Amp)

To the ASR readership and others interested, of course the thread that relates to the Carver 275 has come to my attention. I feel the need to comment and offer some clarity as it relates to my involvement and sphere of influence in this matter. Glass Audio was born to provide an extension to...
  2. E

Review and Measurements of Wyred4Sound DAC-2v2 SE DAC

You are correct, my appologies. long day and kids screaming at me and I'm out of line. I will edit what I didnt mean to be offensive.
  3. E

I would like to point out the Oppo 205 measurement (Green) (rated best on the chart) superimposed on the DAC-2v2se (Blue). Note that the scaling had to be altered to show the Oppo graph in similar form and not sure why it was measured at a different frequency but take note of the noise floor...
  4. E

Hello all, Just wanted to drop a note how we have many things going against us here. For one, understand that these DACs have discrete output stages. The ones you rate so highly and compare it to are Op-Amp implementations which have an incredible amount of local and global feedback to provide...
Top Bottom