Recent content by Ein

1. Ein

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Touche!
  2. Ein

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Mini Lore is a fantastic ‘made in the USA high performance loudspeaker’ - hahahahahahaha ha ha. No, its not. Amir go to court with mr. Eric. He defame you. 1 000 000 dollars. "Audio designer" ...he can afford it.
  3. Ein

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Thats insane. Smth near 1 kilo with stick 130 USD and 2/4/6/8 ohm with tons of power. With good / great measure… too good, to be true? But hey, you can today match extremely performance setup for only 500 bucks (2 pwr and pre). No less, no more, but done. So, 99.99% of audiophile stacks hundreds...
  4. Ein

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Mhm, I tested some Mytek's and my opinion is - too much for not much. Small factor, less expensive DAC - all good on paper but when you hear it you know something wrong is here. No good if you pay 10x less and have a lot better device. One more thing - they are very arrogant. Producent, PR team...
  5. Ein

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

I must confess: many times, many different setups (high power & lot of cash), many trials and… one accurate world about this cans: BORING. Imo the best short answer how they repro music. Maybe for someone (specific taste), maybe for extremely rare good match equipment but - once again BORING as...
  6. Ein

Neil Young PONO player Review

John Atkinson poor measure reviewer. Very poor. Always $$$ and no more than that.
  7. Ein

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

That's insane. Ok, some code (own, I hope?) works, some not typical functions here, but that's it. Code today (esp. audio equipment) = cheap. No thousands of $$$. So? OK: box, spec, materials, PCB/parts... near 1k? 1k. Maybe less, not more! So? OK: place, Made in... 1k more, 2k more.... but 9k...
  8. Ein

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

If, but only if, thats function works as it describes that thing may be interesting (not for 10k ofc but for 1/4 second hand ...a lot of cash, but magical thing if works...
  9. Ein

Bluesound Powernode Streaming Amplifier Review

No good. Like someone said SONOS AMP much better (digital ofc, ADC is poor, but for gramophone OK). Sonos software (I don't know why amirm not like it - all sources here, good UI/UX, easy going, multi / zones super easy) also home cinema integrated (better cos mch). For my great piece of audio...
  10. Ein

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Sorry, I don't hear you! To many humm, hisss, and misssss! But I have EISA awardcrap!
  11. Ein

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report

A lots of ugly design language there. For trillions of dollars. Sad.
  12. Ein

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report

But, why? Hehehehehe he
  13. Ein

Little Bear MC3 XLR & RCA Switch Review

I have also one on my chain and it works great. Not hum, no pops, no nothing. A90 also Matrix Mini-i 3 Pro plug on it and clean signal. Also if you want hear for example analog source (RCA like deck, vinyl or tape - my scenario) on power-amp connected via XLR with pre (with no SE or converted)...
  14. Ein

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Hehe, yes, yes you say that... crucial factor - age factor. Me, 47, and hear less than more. Remember that. If 70+ for example you know (hear) nothing Jon Snow ;-)
Top Bottom