Recent content by ehabheikal

1. E

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

The high frequency distortion performance looks poor to me.
  2. E

Feel it in the chest track.

I have 2 yamaha hs8s 8 inch subs and pondering svs 1000pro because i found deal on ebay that can deliver to Egypt.
  3. E

So any good bass tracks in your arsenal? So any good bass tracks in your arsenal?
  4. E

The choice in my counrty is next to nil, but i can sometimes buy stuff on usa oe uk ebay and get it shipped.
  5. E

I am looking for a track with punchy bass that you feel in the chest on your system, inwant to see if mine has this or i should ditch my dual 8inch subs for a 10 or 12 inch?
  6. E

Neumann KH 80 DSP for small untreated room?

I love my kh80. Strongly recomend. It punchs a lot above its size and price.
  7. E

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Does anyone know good replacement foam tips for the zero 2?
  8. E

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Does anyone know of replacement tips that fit zero 2
  9. E

What are my upgrade options from Adam T5V

neumann kh80 sounds amazing and measures it too. It is small and gives more bass than its size should. The are bland looking but the beauty of the sound offsets the bland looks.
  10. E

Moondrop May (IEM with USB C DSP cable)

Does tanchjim have a dsp cable? What is it called
  11. E

Interesting new Moondrop product- DSP equipped IEM cable

I got this, the cable sounds great. The app to control peq is terrible but works.The cable also looks amazing.
  12. E

Apple usb c to 3.5 giving loud white noise, help appreciated.

in jriver i tried all audio option wasapi and the others, same difference. It seems like i have to use pc sound output or find a good measuring usb dongle that would be nice.
  13. E

Generic one, i had lying around, it just converts from usbc to the big usb.
  14. E

I have an apple usb c to 3.5mm, that works well with my phone, but i need it on my windows pc. When i connect it via usb converter to my pc and play music, the music will stop and be replaced by white noise for a while and then it repeats over and over. I tried different ports, same difference.
Top Bottom