Recent content by edoardo

1. E

Monitor audio through Active speakers?

It's an output. I've just bought this cable hoping that it will work. My plan is to connect the aux into the monitor and each RCA into the 2 speakers (one x speaker). I hope it will work fine.
  2. E

Monitor audio through Active speakers?

I've got a monitor with an aux port for headphones. Is there a way to connect my active speakers (adam t5v) to that port using a 3.5mm jack to 2xRCA (one rca for each speaker) cable?
  3. E

Help! PlayStation 5 audio setup issues.

I Just figured out that my monitor has an 3.5mm aux for headphones. Can i use something like this and connect my monitor to the speakers?
  4. E

I only have a monitor so no optical at all, i was wondering if the Rode Ai-1 will work? it has jack outputs.
  5. E

those are for headphones, i want a dac that i can simply connect to the speakers through RCA
  6. E

Hi everyone, I need some help with the PS5 audio options. I have two active monitors (Adam t5v, XLR and RCA inputs) and I would like the ps5 audio to go out there to watch movies etc. I heard that I can use USB DACs but I am not an expert on the subject ... can someone explain to me what I need...
Top Bottom