Recent content by Easternlethal

1. E

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

This is what manufacturers have been relying on for decades to sell poorly measuring products. Just like EA can say his M-lore is "flat" and Erin's measurements are wrong. I am still amazed that speaker manufacturers can use words like 'breathtaking', 'magical', 'best speaker ever made' and...
  2. E

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

There are plenty of precedents where people have gone after newspapers and websites but these won’t deter people like tekton. At the end of the day there is nothing to stop a manufacturer from threatening legal action whether rightly or wrongly and that’s what causes the headache because the...
  3. E

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

He did not infringe my freedom speech. He infringed Erin and Amir’s right which deprives me of information as a member of the public. Imagine this were a newspaper or channel which gets sued all because they posted a bad review. Not only that but the manufacturer actually forces the editor to...
  4. E

It’s not really about money because this is a publc interest argument. Nobody loses money either if we don’t have free speech but the courts have decided that each of us has this right
  5. E

Members of the public can also participate in a legal action as a class if they are affected by tekton’s action. Look at this way: I pay money to Erin to Amir to review products - including tekton. Tekton threatens both of them, who now decide not to review their speakers anymore, depriving me...
  6. E

We all think Tekton has shot itself in the foot. I wonder…. because erin will not review tekton anymore, and gene from audioholics says he won’t either. How many other klippel reviewers does that leave who would be willing to do so now? That just leaves the puff reviewers (we know who they...
  7. E

why does he need to do this if he's not going to win? because if he can't even show that he has suffered a loss in the first place then he won't be able to make a claim. being able to make a claim and start the legal process will put more pressure because then we have to get into arguments...
  8. E

he's doing it because he's trying to show that he has lost sales because of the review and trying to build the case that Amir's review has had a direct effect. This doesn't work but will be enough to let his lawyers make a claim. he could come up with any number of reasons why it was removed...
  9. E

Imagine being on the phone to his lawyers: EA: Yea it’s me again. Hey.. I want you to talk to Erin and Amir’s lawyers but let them know we’re not suing.” Lawyer: “What if they tell me to take a hike?” EA: “I don’t know er… maybe sue them?” Lawyer: “Er…” EA: “Oh I’m also going to post a...
  10. E

Magico - 2022 interview with Alon Wolf - he's a big measurements guy

Very interesting interview. For such a perfectionist I wonder why he doesn’t use a real anechoic chamber. I think Andrew Jones said he doesn’t think klippel is actually as accurate as it’s supposed to be. Maybe that explains the imperfections in the measurements?
  11. E

Analysis of Paper on Measurements of RCA Cables by Kunchur (Video)

which is why he says phase integrity is so important we should all be rushing out to buy Wilson Audio Chronosonics
  12. E

Here's kuncher's video on this. He mentions the calculations for time delays and frequency. He starts off by explaining that time delays affect timbre and makes a very interesting comparison of the frequency spectrum between a piano sounds played forwards then backwards to demonstrate...
  13. E

Whenever someone points out that the measured frequency response or SNR of a product doesn't support its claims, 9 times out 10 I will hear 'cause the problem is in the time domain and not frequency domain because humans have evolved to can notice differences in microsecond yadayadayada...'...
  14. E

GR Research Upgrade for Klipsch RP-600M Speaker (Video)

he said your name! sad to hear he won't be doing anymore flat earther videos..
  15. E

GR Research Upgrade for Klipsch RP-600M Speaker (Video)

How do we know that? That's why we need a video..
Top Bottom