Recent content by E_Majluf

1. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Ideally, so you don't have that problem with your phono amplifier, use the RCA outputs for your phono amplifier and the TRS output (6.3mm) for your powered speakers. And depending on the input of your powered speakers you will need to find and buy a cable with those different ends on both ends...
  2. E

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Good morning everyone, I needed one last test replacing the Madrigal RCA analog cables for the ones I use in the Bryston BDA_3 DAC. And indeed it happened that everything improved, the output curves of the low frequencies were equalized. I find it hard to believe that these cables are damaged...
  3. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

pbc, the subwoofer with the D-6 will sing.
  4. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Good morning everyone, I needed one last test replacing the Madrigal RCA analog cables for the ones I use in the Bryston BDA_3 DAC. And indeed it happened that everything improved, the output curves of the low frequencies were equalized. I find it hard to believe that these cables are damaged...
  5. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Right, that's what I found out. therefore, if the digital to analog conversion goes through the D-6 and from there to the amplifier or preamplifier or receiver and from there to the subwoofer, whether passive or active, below 63 hz approximately you will not hear them. I also translate from...
  6. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Sorry pbc, the subwoofer won't sing. I will appreciate seeing videos that I made and photos with results.
  7. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Good morning, what I can tell you is that in general terms the AKM chip feels very natural. On the other hand, I have made some posts in this forum about how the low frequencies are considerably reduced in the DAC SMSL D-6 vs the Bryston BDA-3. (Both with AKM Chips, but the Bryston is AKM 4490...
  8. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Hola staticV3, utilicé una configuración con cable óptico, los dos dac con el mismo cable. OPPO UDP-203--> cable opcional a Bryston o SMLS--> cable rca a pre-->JL y Power Bryston. Lo único diferente fue el cable rca de dac a pre. D-& un par de Madrigal CZ-Gel2 y el Mogami hecho a mano con...
  9. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Hello pbc, If the .1 signal to the sub will get you through the D-6, the sub will not sing to you.
  10. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Obviously, to hear low frequencies you must have equipment that can reproduce them. This, to know when one tone ends and the other begins in the videos.
  11. E

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

from 80 hz the roll off occurs. First video is for Bryston BDA-3 and second video is SMSL D-6
  12. E

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Lo siento, parece que no puedo subir videos. Si alguien interesado sabe, por favor explique. Si no, puedo compartirlos enviándolos a los correos electrónicos.
Top Bottom