Recent content by dwang040

1. D

SDAC + O2 a good budget choice?

I'm personally just looking with a musical reason for the 6xx. I have gamed with them, but I prefer my iems for gaming.
  2. D

DAC/AMP and gaming

Gotcha. Did you just get the case on the website? Thought it was for the host board and tone board.
  3. D

DAC/AMP and gaming

How are the khadas? I'm debating either that or the d30. Wasn't sure if they would "stack" togheter very well.
  4. D

DAC/AMP and gaming

Here's what I'll say regarding dacs and amps. Do you really need a dac and amp? Well, if your motherboard audio picks up electrical noises causing you to hear whiny sounds in your audio, or if you need special features like dsd, etc (I don't think motherboard audios can do that? Maybe they...
  5. D

Ah, just looked on the website. I see now, misread what you typed and thought it was on those project where I'd have to solder stuff togheter.
  6. D

Thanks for the input. I would do diy things like bottlehead crack and like you said, the khadas, however, I don't have the proper equipment for a diy project unfortunately. But if I ever do in the future, I'll keep the khadas in mind.
  7. D

Nice, Thank you for the confirmation.
  8. D

Yes, thanks xd these are amazing for the price. I'm not to accustomed to the numbers and graphs but judging by them, they will work fine. I'll read the information again in detail and the posts as well. Thanks again.
  9. D

I see. If that works for powered speakers, then I do believe the jds atom will suffice? That has an rca out which in guessing is a preamp out? Edit: just looked on the website, it does have a preamp out for things like speakers. I'll definetly look into the topping D10 and jds atom. Just to...
  10. D

I have seen the reviews for the atom, and yes that may be a really good choice actually. But us the sdac one output or two? I see a rca cable and 3.5, but there's no switch to switch between outputs. Can I safely assume this is similar to my udac in that it automatically switches between...
  11. D

What would you say for a budget of $150 and budget of $350?
  12. D

Ah, I see. I assumed that JDS or massdrop had updated the internals or something to make it competitive but wasn't too sure about that. Thanks for that info, I'll keep that in mind. I personally don't expect a dac to be any better than what my phone (xperia xz1) has and what my motherboard has...
  13. D

Thank you. I'll try the iems with my current usb dac/amp. Mainly looking for powered cause like I mentioned above, I'm on 4 oclock with the usb dac/amp and my phone volume is max with the 6xx. That's mainly why I was looking for some powered combo solutions.
  14. D

Will these work eith the 6xx? Cause I already have a USB dac amp, but they're on 4 o clock, sometimes higher depending on the song. Or are you suggesting that I get a powered amp for the headphones and use a USB dac amp for the iem?
  15. D

I'm not to worried about the lack of features, as I will most likely upgrade it in the future. For now, I'm just trying to find a solution that can get more out of the 6xx and power it better than my usb udac. However, due to the setup I have, I will require the amp to be able to operate both...
Top Bottom