Recent content by DuxServit

1. DuxServit

Need help choosing a good quality Music Server to rip my 400 CD's

@BlackH20 The computer used to rip the CDs can be a different computer for the server. I use a cheap Windows PC computer, and dbPowerAmp Ripper that saves automatically into FLAC files. The computer just has a small disk drive (1TBytes). Cost around $300...
  2. DuxServit

Abyss Diana V2 2nd Review (Headphone)

The young Gen-Z and Gen-Alpha are buying mobile devices and headphones. That’s where the market is.
  3. DuxServit

Apple lossless official announcement

I was referring more to the UI/UX perspective and the delivery architecture (i.e. bridge, endpoints, etc.).
  4. DuxServit

Apple lossless official announcement

Apple should've acquire Roon ;)
  5. DuxServit

Masaaki Suzuki's Stax headphone

The slim cable is very noticeable, as most of the older Stax I've seen use the ribbon type cable.
  6. DuxServit

The plastic looking headbands look like classic SR-Lambdas. But I was thinking how the headphone could last so long in a recording studio (with many hands & heads).
  7. DuxServit

For fans of classical music and specifically Bach, you will probably have heard of Masaaki Suzuki and his Cantatas project. In the Bach special issue of Gramophone magazine, there is a photo (attached) of Suzuki-sensei wearing a Stax headphone in the recording studio. I looked-up the liner...
  8. DuxServit

Geshelli Archel2.5 Pro Review (headphone amplifier)

My Archel2 is still running strong. It’s my daily go to amp.
  9. DuxServit

HD6XX and Drop question

Occasionally Amazon-US has the HD650 for under $300. Just need to keep an eye.
  10. DuxServit

Help and ideas for ASR Merchandize

I want an ASR coffee mug to show off in my endless zoom meetings.
  11. DuxServit

Why do people like/use Roon?

There might be some confusion is this thread between Roon as a software and DSPs (like Spotify and Tidal) as content providers. I can equally complain about Tidal and Spotify not supporting device bridges, EQ, in stream conversion, support for DSD & 96/24, etc. etc. But I know that Tidal &...
  12. DuxServit

Superlux HD668B Review (headphone)

So far, it seems all headphones do better with EQ. Perhaps empirical evidence may tell us the majority of headphones need EQ.
  13. DuxServit

Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-10 Review (Headphone Amp)

Just love that maple leaf logo at north part of the board :D Congrats @tomchr
  14. DuxServit

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

I've been playing with Amir's PEQ values for the HD650. I must say that my HD650 sounds much better than my own PEQ settings (more "bassy" for those tunes that have bass/thumps).
Top Bottom