Recent content by DuxServit

1. DuxServit

And now... for something completely different:

Talking about SE Asia, here is the remake: Here is the original from 1970:
  2. DuxServit

LSO Live Recordings

I only have one LSO Live recording - Faure: Requiem SACD, which sounds great btw. https://lsolive.lso.co.uk/collections/cd/products/faure-requiem
  3. DuxServit

Audio Pundit Rant (Currawong)

Maybe he is getting paid by the audio vendors whose products are on display ;)
  4. DuxServit

North Korea installs massive speakers to blast South Korea

Should blast out the latest K-pop...
  5. DuxServit

North Korea installs massive speakers to blast South Korea

Reminds me of the Grateful Dead and their Wall of Sound :facepalm:
  6. DuxServit

ASR Will Create A Subjective Audio Revolution

Not sure what OP is saying. The consumer space has been won by streaming services and mobile devices. The remaining market for audio gear is small.
  7. DuxServit

Goodbye, Tidal

Same for me, CDs, SACDs and HiRes purchases. I’m on an Apple Music family account (6 people $14/mo), so I get the chance to listen to Apple-quality music before buying the disc.
  8. DuxServit

My new music server - what format please (Mac to PC)??

On a completely different line of thinking, perhaps instead of getting the Project streamer box you could get a new MacMini + Roon server. One advantage is that you could still use the MacMini for other applications. Just sayin’...:)
  9. DuxServit

The OP just needs MacOS and Windows (Win7 & 10), so ExFat should be just fine. I have it on my 5TB portable HDD/usb.
  10. DuxServit

ExFAT allows the drive to be connected to MacOS and Windows.
  11. DuxServit

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Why doesn't it just say this on the back of the box ("Designed and Built in California").
  12. DuxServit

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

But it's possible to list percentages of components/origins. Also, the definition of "assembled" is ambiguous.
Top Bottom