Recent content by dudu9

1. D

Help me choose a DAC/AMP under 200 USD

Ok, thanks. And I think the extra features convinced me.
  2. D

The issue is that I can only buy Schiit and JDS products from the US, both for 70-80 more than their retail price, because of import fees. My options, for now, are the Fiio k5 pro (200$) and the DX3 (260$). Topping stacks here are very expensive (for example a D10S an L30 stack is 300$, and an...
  3. D

USB output power won't be an issue for me, I'm on PC. But what you are saying can be right, that pairing the fiio with a more powerful unit won't be ideal, and I can only buy Schiit and JDS products from the US, so if It would be bad with the fiio, I couldn't return them.
  4. D

Thank you for reminding me, I read a lot of a couple of comments about burned schiit stack, but I don't think that is too common. I'm going to take your advice and stick with Fioo and topping products.
  5. D

Thanks, maybe then I'm going to buy a heresy or an atom and pair it with my fiio.
  6. D

Thanks for your reply. It's good to hear. Did you try the atom without the e10k (with the PC's onboard DAC chip)? If yes, did the e10k make a difference in sound? I'm really confused now, that which component change the sound (more?), the DAC or the amp.
  7. D

Alright, thanks, sounds great.
  8. D

Thanks, I guess I'm going to buy the DX3 and the K5 pro just to compare them. The dx3 pro is significantly more expensive here, I just want to check if it's worth the extra 70 dollars over the K5 pro.
  9. D

Thanks for your reply. Will the fiio e10k have any audible distortion or background noise when I connect them to any of these?
  10. D

Hi! I'm looking for a future proof DAC/AMP under 200$ (I'm in the EU). My headphones: 6XX, 560s, 770 80 Ohm. And I have a Fiio e10k, which is my temporary solution. And I don't know if the Dac chip inside is good enough to pair with the Schiit or atom. Option: Fiio K5 PRO (200$) Option: JDS...
Top Bottom