Recent content by DRuszaT

1. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

I see. I was just responding to your moderation comment above. So far, this "police" presence has not been fashionable here, which is why many people liked ASR. Let me know if it is now forbidden to form an opinion, because then I have no place here anymore.
  2. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

As for ASR's undue sensitivity, it is obviously not offensive to anyone to be called by the name he himself qualifies in the public eye: https://www.linsoul.com/pages/about-linsoul
  3. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Dear zajongungster! I don't think you have a clue what ASR is all about. It's not about the tonal characters, that's for sure. ASR members use instruments to measure the performance of their devices, thus eliminating the effects of human subjectivity. Your forum is on head-fi.org, where we are...
  4. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Nope. The latest firmware is version IAP_SU10_1v03_b0, released on 2 December 2022. Thus, the newly re-released IAP_SU10_1v02_b1 is actually meaningless.
  5. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

This is not similar, but the same version IAP_SU10_1v02_b1. It is incomprehensible what they are doing at SMSL.
  6. DRuszaT

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

I quoted page 105 of the ADI-2/4 user's guide because I think it answers your question about what is sufficient.
  7. DRuszaT

Input impedance @ 1 kHz, balanced: 90 kOhm, unbalanced: 45 kOhm "The input of the ADI-2/4 Pro SE has an impedance of 45 kOhm, which is high enough to not overstrain even older Hi-Fi units with higher impedance outputs (up to 10 kOhm). That is even more true with newer units having outputs...
  8. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Nope. For me, it doesn't get hot at all. On an RME ADI-2 Pro you can fry eggs, on the SU-10 you have to eat them raw....
  9. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

1. MQA itself is a big fuck up, only lossless compression can be superior. 2. According to them, if someone doesn't interact with you immediately, it's disgusting. You have a strange idea of the world. It says everything about this picture that you seriously thought that the problem you raised...
  10. DRuszaT

I bought both and paid a total of USD 858 for them. The A90D is a sleek dancer, while the L70 is a weightlifter, both do their job with ease. It's likely that Topping's next leap forward will be to combine the beauty of the A90D with the display features of the L70 in another perfect work of art...
  11. DRuszaT

New Topping L70 is just insane.

Read the user manual, Model: TP70A. Solution: the colour of the device and the type of cable vary from package to package.
  12. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Yes, basically you would need three hands for the operation, maybe those who can paint with their feet are preferred... :D The person who came up with this firmware update method was completely insane... The fact that there is no indication on the SU-10 screen that it is in service mode is...
  13. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Yes. You press the big dial button, then plug in the power. Nothing is displayed, no picture or sound. But if you click on the Handshake icon in the program, it immediately says "Connected" at the bottom. You can then release the dial button.
  14. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Thanks a thousand! I was missing clicking on the "handshake" button, which the firmware update description doesn't say to click on it... By the way, does anyone know how to make sure what firmware is on the device?
  15. DRuszaT

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

I think we're doing everything right, in principle it's as simple as a wedge in a tree. All SMSL devices have to have their firmware updated like this, you can't go wrong. The problem is that the device produces the issue that it doesn't always turn on when I plug it into the socket. I have...
Top Bottom