Recent content by Donnage

1. D

Help me understand my graphs and room accoustic advice

Hi everyone, I got myself a UMIK-1 like a week ago. I've read through this forum and watched some tutorials by Amir, but please be kind with me (: As most of you I'm trying to improve the sound in my room. Since I don't know any audiophiles in reallife, I was hoping some of you could help me...
  2. D

Hifi Setup max 2000 euro with upgrade path

Thanks! Actually was looking into the mini dsp flex as well! I was wondering though, could you also only use the DSP without the DAC? ( imagine i'd upgrade dac in future) or isn't that possible? Also may I know which active speakers you've chosen? :)
  3. D

Hifi Setup max 2000 euro with upgrade path

Heya everyone, Looking to upgrade my current hifi system, with a max budget of 2000 euro's . I'd like there to be an upgrade path left, so that when I want to improve my sound I can do so with the gear I have. For example add DSP, subs etc. So I preferably don't want to buy a speaker now and...
  4. D

First speaker setup, recommendations?

@abdo123 It doesn't have to be 1000, it can also be less :p The DBR62 is 498 euro's here, not 1000. the unifi reference is 848 here. @MarkWinston I currently listen to the OG LS50, the soundstage is just not enough for my liking. I truly love the br03 more. I'll take a look into the Whatfedale...
  5. D

thanks for the input! I've read the entire discussion about the S400 on here. The main aspect what I like about them is fairly easy placement, wide soundstage and wide "sweet spot". Personally not a fan of the kef soundsignature so far, but i'll definitely take a look into the speakers...
  6. D

Hi, Looking to build my first speaker setup but would love some advice. I'm currently located in Europe ( The Netherlands ) and I'm willing to buy used. Got myself some used 24 inch speaker stands, and a used Receiver ( Sony STR DH190 ). I'll probably sell it off soon again for the same price...
Top Bottom