Recent content by Donald DAC

1. D

Amplifier for Focal Kanta Nº2

Well, anyways, @Diecastt the takeway from my side is that with the same speaker placement with an Aria 936 and a Kanta 2 speaker, the Kanta should put out deeper, punchier, more pronounced and more controlled lower and upper bass. That is regardless of how my cat measures (quite absorbing is my...
  2. D

Amplifier for Focal Kanta Nº2

Hi! Just want to post my findings in this topic as I'm in about the same situation. I upgraded from Focal Aria 936 speakers a while ago to a pair of Kanta 2:s. I can confirm the "thin and forward" feeling. Or more of a loudness sound for me. The Arias were powered by a Yamaha AVR as I have a...
  3. D

Better two channel sound questions

Hi! Thanks for all comments and tips!Here is an update form my side: During the week i ordered the Audiophonics LPA-S400ET Amp from France. Waiting for it to arrive here in Sweden, I hope during next week. Summarizing above comments and tips: The Yamaha RX-A2080 that I have has "quite a lot"...
  4. D

Better two channel sound questions

Hi! First post here, seems like a great place to be :). I'm trying to straighten my thoughts out and post this wider post in this area. I want to get better 2 channel music sound and summarize my situation below. The Yamaha receiver can't handle the Kanta speakers in a good way (too weak amps...
Top Bottom