Recent content by domisol24

1. D

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX G6

Would you recommend directly driving he6se with this?
  2. D

How to increase subwoofer volume only in Multichannel Stereo?

I prefer Multichannel stereo over Stereo in almost any case
  3. D

How to increase subwoofer volume only in Multichannel Stereo?

Im using Marantz SR6014 for my AVR. Because the MultiChannel Stereo is louder than just Stereo, the subwoofer's volume becomes relatively low. Is there a way to increase the subwoofer volume only in Multichannel Stereo? If I increase the subwoofer volume, this applies to all modes.
  4. D

Do any of R152, R253, R263 sound bright?

So all the other infinity models are not bright? Is the peak at 4k of R162's spinorama causing its brightness?
  5. D

Do any of R152, R253, R263 sound bright?

I owned a pair of R162 but the major issue with it was that it sounds bright. Is this the case for other infinity bookshelf and floorstanding speakers? Im looking for the R152
  6. D

What's the general evaluation of Xavian speakers?

i own a Xavian Delizia but it has a major flaw with the grill. The tension of the fabric is so loose that i had to put in rubber to remove the noise. Also, I had to put additional magnet because without it the grill rattles around 50-60hz. Other than the grill the mids and highs sound okay but...
  7. D

Is there a way to make Multichannel Stereo have the same volume with just Stereo?

im guessing it is the same. the receiver sends the l channel sound to all l channel speaker and the same goes for the right. for the center they send both l and r.
  8. D

Is there a way to make Multichannel Stereo have the same volume with just Stereo?

Sadly my Marantz's channel level adjust applies to source not mode so when i change the channel level in multichannel stereo, it applies to every mode
  9. D

Im using Marantz SR6014 for my AVR. I prefer just stereo for music and multichannel stereo for youtube and lecture videos. One major complaint about multichannel stereo is that it has 3db more volume than just stereo. Im guessing the AVR doesn't reduce the volume to each speaker when switched...
  10. D

Sony SS-CS5 3-way Speaker Review

Why is it not recommended despite the score and the price? Is it because of resonance and distortion?
  11. D

Difference between Audyssey Multeq VS Multeq XT Vs Multeq XT32

Do you know about the difference between MultEq and MultEq XT?
  12. D

Difference between Audyssey Multeq VS Multeq XT Vs Multeq XT32

Are the three a lot different?(perceptible difference) Description says they differ by their filter resolution but I want to know whether it actually means something.
  13. D

Is Onkyo AccuEq Advance good as Audessey XT32

is the meaning of the filter resolution something like smoothness?
  14. D

is there a huge difference between multieq and xt and xt32? Im only interested in low frequency calibration
  15. D

but if it is min 62.5 then why is 300 not possible?
Top Bottom