Recent content by Dmi3i

1. D

Streamer for Spotify, Tidal, ...

please tell me which ESS chip is installed in ifi zen blue ...? I can't find the exact information ..
  2. D

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

Dear forum users who have a wharfedale diamond 225?) Provide them to Amir ... looking forward to a review of them! I would send my kit but I live at a great distance, in Russia, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean) and the package from here can easily not arrive to Amir (( thanks for the review 906
  3. D

Revel M16 Speaker Review

what to spend money? revel m16 or m106? these models are now about the same in cost ...
  4. D

Arcam AVR10 Review

it's some kind of shame. sell it in 2020. There are many budget solutions for a good output amplifier. Arcam engineers are probably ashamed)
  5. D

KEF R3 Speaker Review

but what if at the recording studio the person who mixed the composition that Amirm listened to in headphones, or monitors with such an AFC, in which this composition sounds on R3 just like that ... and on m16 is more emotional) If you do it with an equalizer, the AFC R3 = m16 (how real is it)...
  6. D

Sony SS-CS5 3-way Speaker Review

please tell me what area your 3050i voiced? and do you have enough low range?
  7. D

Sony SS-CS5 3-way Speaker Review

Excellent review, thanks Amirm. Has anyone listened to the Q acoustics 3050i speaker system? I found an objective test of the 3050i...
  8. D

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

wharfedale diamond 225, denton, linton, evo 4.2 )
Top Bottom