dkinric's latest activity

• dkinric
    dkinric reacted to anotherhobby's post in the thread miniDSP Flex with Like Like.
    I just plugged in my Flex this evening and did a quick setup, so here are some initial impressions and observations. I didn't have time...
  • dkinric
    dkinric replied to the thread miniDSP Flex.
    The thing that got me at first was you MUST launch Dirac Live from within the Flex console software. If you launch the Dirac software...
  • dkinric
    https://magicvinyldigital.net/ I think this is an interesting site. Compares vinyl vs cd vs download editions of a particular album...
  • dkinric
    They did not
  • dkinric
    dkinric reacted to abdo123's post in the thread miniDSP Flex with Like Like.
    First general impressions are very good. The rotary encoder is just a delight, you can change volume, preset, and input very easily...
  • dkinric
    Guess you mean like no hiss/background noise? I noticed it when I switched to a hypex based amp awhile back. Completely silent...
  • dkinric
    Spent yesterday installing and setting up the Flex. It is replacing a Topping DX7PRO dac and a Cambridge audio integrated amp for...
  • dkinric
    Once I figured out how to put it in pairing mode, it paired quickly with my iphone and response was good, I noticed no unusual delays...
    • flex pic.jpg
  • dkinric
    dkinric reacted to amirm's post in the thread Vera Audio P400/1000 Review (Amplifier) with Like Like.
    We are living.... Wife is still in pain yet she is needed to sort through all her stuff that got flooded. Thanks for the well wishes.
  • dkinric
    I was able to remove the 2 small screws on the back panel, but that's as far as I got. I was not able to get the cover off, I didn't see...
  • dkinric
    Setup may be tomorrow, but I will check. My boys may use bluetooth on it, I will be mainly feeding it a hardwired RPI via dig coax.
  • dkinric
    dkinric reacted to abdo123's post in the thread miniDSP Flex with Like Like.
    Let me know how fluid the Bluetooth function is, and whether it shows which codec is being used on the screen or somewhere. Does the...
  • dkinric
    Look at what showed up a little early today! AMA Edit 1: Not pictured, in box: Welcome note, USB cable, small screw in BT antenna...
    • flex.jpg
  • dkinric
    dkinric reacted to Sharpi31's post in the thread miniDSP Flex with Like Like.
    Mine was ordered 12/02 - no notification received yet - so much for chronological order :rolleyes:
  • dkinric
    Got a notification last night for my Flex order. Ordered 12/15, ETA 1/24 to Virginia, USA.
Top Bottom