Recent content by DJ LP

1. D

JDS Labs Element III Review (DAC & Amp)

Ok. Thank you so much for your quick response and solving a problem that I'm having. Greatly appreciated.
  2. D

Hello. I have another question. When coming out of the rca outputs, the volume doesn't go past zero. Is there an update you all can do to make it so that the volume control would be able to go beyond zero for the rca outputs?
  3. D

Thank you for your response. I'm new to your company and I just purchased a unit. It's supposed to be delivered sometime today. Will my unit be a MK2?
  4. D

I definitely agree with you as far as someone putting more features on a dac/amp unit. Especially allowing you to tailor the sound to your preference.
  5. D

I definitely see your points about eq but here's a problem that having an eq available helps with. It keeps you from possibly going down the rabbit hole to find the exact sound you're looking for. Most of the gear we look at is probably not available locally to go into a store to listen to...
  6. D

Irrational Temptation

Question. Did you ever listen to the HE1000v2's with the RME ADI 2 Dac? Does it have enough power for the headphones? I own the same ones and they are power hungry. I want the option to be able to make tone adjustments and I don't use a computer to play my music.
  7. D

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Hello. Separate question from the post above. Do you make a RME ADI FS DAC without the built in amps? Even though what you make is excellent, there would also be marketplace for what I'm asking about. For those who already have amps or who's headphones require more power than what you units...
  8. D

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I know I'm late to this post but I just sent RME an email asking do they make such a product. It would sell. Many of us already have amps and would just like to use dsp features to try and make headphones, which most of spend thousands of dollars on, sound more like how we want them to. Most of...
  9. D

Anthem 1140 or Denon X6700h.

I don't know if you have purchased anything yet. If you didn't, I can tell you that I have an Anthem AVM-70 and I haven't not 1 problem. No bugs or anything. I've had mine for about 5 weeks. It replaced my Denon AVR-5308ci that I started using as a pre amp.
  10. D

AVR Decisions - Anthem, Arcam, Denon, Yamaha...?

I've had my AVM70 for about a month now. I have to measure speaker distance myself and the unit will do the rest from there.
  11. D

I'm just joining the Anthem team with my purchase of the AVM70. I'm hoping they give an update that will measure phase, like the have done in STR series.
  12. D

It could be of some help with subwoofer(s). That's what I want to use it for. My subs don't have a variable phase adjustment and I think I need that because I have an L shaped room.
  13. D

I hope they come out with an update to take care of phasing soon.
  14. D

Denon AVR or Anthem AVM 70

Nidhin Raj, I now own an Anthem AVM-70, for about a month now. It replaced my Denon AVR-5308ci, which I used as a pre amp. The power amp I'm still using is a Rotel RMB-1095. Speakers used are Dynaudio Countors, T2.5's (front), Countor Center, Countor 1.1 rears and 2 M&K subwoofers. MX-350Thx and...
Top Bottom