Recent content by dizzyraider

1. D

Topping NX7 announced

Not sure, but I use my own pre existing usb A>C cable to charge usually and it charges just fine, but it however didn't work with C to C charging.
  2. D

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

My local retailer ended up sending the unit back for repair and all seems good so far, but yeah definitely know what you mean. Especially it sounds like such a great unit before it failed for no apparent reason.
  3. D

Ah..alright Thanks for the answer
  4. D

Got it, will do that. Thanks JohnYang1997. Just curious, what could potentially be wrong that's causing this behavior?
  5. D

Need some help here. I was listening with the A30 Pro out of my D90. A few minutes in the music all of a sudden got cut out and the protection relay began clicking none stop. I turned off the A30 Pro and waited about 20 minutes or so with nothing plugged in to see if it'll return to normal...
  6. D

Topping D70B (Sold)

This is the bluetooth version and essentially just open box as it has less than a hour of use. Price:$old (Friends and Family, otherwise plese add 2.9%) shipped within US. You can also find my feedback on HeadFi :)
  7. D

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Damn...was hoping it could be tweaked with FW.... Thanks for sharing that information.
  8. D

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Do you know if what they did to fix the ESS hump in the D50s can be implemented on the D50 through FW updates?
Top Bottom