Recent content by diyaudnut

1. D

For Sale: Topping D90 Non MQA (AKM 4499 version)

I dont see it listed on ebay lower than my offered price. In any case, dropping the price to $550 + shipping to spark interest. Its a superb DAC with sparse usage.
  2. D

Anyone? This is an AKM4499 based DAC.
  3. D

Linkwitz LX521.4 - new build and impressions

I dont think its available to DIY. You can buy just the crossover as a finished unit from Frank.
  4. D

Price dropped $575 + shipping (US only) + Paypal fee.
  5. D

Price dropped $600 + shipping (US only) + Paypal fee.
  6. D

I have a Topping D90 (non-MQA) for sale. Purchased it a little over a year ago and put to sparse use. This is the original version with the now rare AKM4499 DAC. Unit is like new and comes in the original box with remote. Asking price $649 + shipping (US only) + Paypal fee. thank you.
  7. D

WiiM Mini Streamer

Well that's a fair point. However, Asyc USB simply appears to be a better interface for streaming Digital music. Most DACs also seem to be focusing better implementation on their USB input. Likely no audible issues with spdif/toslink though.
  8. D

WiiM Mini Streamer

Why do steamers not provide an option for Digital music out through USB? Spdif/toslink seem legacy vestiges.
  9. D

Female Vocals: Stunning Recordings You Love

This is a Sinhala song. to me, its catchy and haunting in its beautiful simplicity.
  10. D

Calling all Linkwitz LX 521.4 owners in Southern California (CA at large, too)...

Yes frank I have been eyeing your new LM driver and new ASP.... would have picked those if I was aware of them when I built my system last December.. For now my system provides plenty of joy...
  11. D

Calling all Linkwitz LX 521.4 owners in Southern California (CA at large, too)...

I built an lx521.4 with asp.4 crossovers, purifi and mod86 amplifiers. They do need a lot of room but sound amazing. Highly recommend oplug, Frank or Madisound for getting your system going.
  12. D

Large Heat Sinks For Class AB

https://heatsinkonline.com/
  13. D

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

The Amazon music HD app on PC isn't really using this mode even with its exclusive option. The sample rate that I see on my physical DAC is always fixed at what the shared mode window setting is. On the other hand Jriver directly changes the DAC sampling rate based on the track using its ASIO...
Top Bottom