Recent content by Distordera

1. D

Another lost buyer, help please!

Thats a lot of really good information and thoughts. Thanks a lot! It seems easy enough to just run in and buy something but I have to think this through.
  2. D

As big/small as you can see in the attached file.
  3. D

Hi all! Yet another future buyer that need your help in deciding. Fun times! :) Short background is that I have at least one day of travel time to get to the nearest hifi shop that have the speakers I am interested in in stock so I really have to know what I am looking for before planning...
  4. D

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

No no, not comparing anything. Just want to find a portable dac that will run a tough load with ease. Simple. :)
  5. D

Truly portable dac/amp combos, which are available and which to buy

Oh thats interesting. I thought I had to dish out $2500 for a Chord product.. Extra plus that I can buy both products from the EU. Do you of any adapters from the output of the E1DA amp to 3.5 or 6.3 mm plug? Also, isnt that the Atari logo on the E1DA-product?
  6. D

Or maybe the opposite. Empty pockets. :) I have an RME adi-2 that will do fine when stationary.
  7. D

Truly portable dac/amp combos, which are available and which to buy

Hi there! Long time lurker here. I guess the question has been asked before, please advice in that case. Couldn't find it by myself. I am after a truly portable dac/amp for my headphones. I have read about several portable dac/amps that demands ac connection to the wall socket.. I mean come on...
  8. D

Wow, thanks! Really helpful. Is there something to say about distortion when you crank up the Mojo to these levels?
  9. D

I am interested in the Mojo 2 but I am concerned about the power output. I have the Audio Technica AP2000Ti and I am beginning to get interested in Dan Clark Aeon 2 (and later on the Stealth). Is it possible to get descent output from these cans with the Mojo?
  10. D

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

Ok, thanks for the input. Well, english is not my native language but you got the auto line chooser on the spot :) Shame it just works on ethernet. Was not planning on using the internal streaming function. The power button is not an old school mechanical switch is it? If then it could be...
  11. D

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

I am sorry if this has been answered before, the thread is a bit long to read in all I believe. I am looking for a good 2ch setup with some quality of life functions. Has the ”SHD” got auto on/off and auto line chooser when a signal is fed? This is mostly for my not that tech savvy wife. She...
Top Bottom