Recent content by Disruptor

1. D

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

i dont think so since resonances can occur if you apply any EQ theory is fun and and but you can never know the outcome
  2. D

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

Im sorry this surely has been asked a thousand times already but i wasnt able to search through all the previous reviews Why doesnt Amirm measure and plot a diagramm post his EQ settings?
  3. D

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

id be so happy it that AES would be an output...
  4. D

Room Treatment opinions and seeking Help with REW

but why do we only look from 100hz? is it a small room issue?
  5. D

what ive forgot to mention is that the middle of the speakers aim at least at the lower third of the side and back panels
  6. D

yes the front wall is way to high but for now it is what it is and cannot be moved. Yes mic height is of course considered and placed at my sitting position and ear level. Ive measured R&L and applied a little balance EQ since the right one plays 2,4db louder but never measured R&L for freq EQ...
  7. D

for now ive played just a little bit but tomorrow ill report back in since i dont have any more time for the room brown line is with the eq you recommended with a little tweaks
  8. D

Hello everyone, I want to ask for some help with my REW skills and im quite interested in your opinions! First of all here is my room! (ye i know its kinda scuffed up and needs some paint and all that but that is not my priority right now ;)) The bed and the furniture on the sidewall will...
  9. D

Genelec Global Launch Event - Facebook livestream today at 19:00 GMT

ye well i can accept the prices on the monitors but the sub price just goes thru the roof for one w371 i could get 2 7370 and still have some budget
Top Bottom