Recent content by digitalanus_7

1. D

Is the Audient ID44 enough to power the Audio-Technica ATH-R70x (470 ohms)?

If I'm honest with you, I don't need to record any acoustic instruments since most of my music is produced in the DAW using soft synthesizers and samples. I need more than anything a good DAC with a good headphone amplifier.
  2. D

The weird thing is that I recently asked a Sweetwater sales guy about a recommended audio interface for my Audio-Technica ATH-R70x and he recommended an audio interface called the RME Fireface UCX II. I asked him if there was another cheaper option and he told me that the RME Babyface Pro FS...
  3. D

Audient iD44 USB Audio Interface Specs: Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0 Form Factor: Desktop Simultaneous I/O: 20 x 24 Number of Preamps: 4 x mic, 2 x instrument Phantom Power: Yes A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo...
  4. D

What amp/DAC do you recommend for my Audio-Technica ATH-R70x headphones?

Hey there! I was recently given a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-R70x (470 ohms) headphones and I was wondering which amp / DAC you recommend to get the most out of it. I have a budget of 400 to 500 dollars. Thank you very much for your help.
Top Bottom