Recent content by Digi

1. D

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

Thanks for reaching out. How do you compare SMSL SU-10 vs Topping D90SE. I have the D90SE but thinking of getting myself another DAC. TIA.
  2. D

Review of Ascend Acoustics’ ELX Tower Speakers (2022 revision)

Hi, What genre of music have you played thru these Ascent Acoustics ELX towers? Are the HF sibilant and or ear fatiguing? I am interested in getting a pair but have no way to audition these. TIA.
  3. D

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Hi, How are you? Please advise if these VTV Purifi Eigentackt amp produce good bass? I also haver a Topping Pre90 pre and would like to try a Class D amplifier. My current amplifier is a Parasound A21+. TIA.
  4. D

Upgrade my system for better instruments separation

Hi, I have a Topping Pre and would like to try a Clas D Purifi amplifier. Please advise what specific Class D Purifier amplifier or mono amplifiers I should get. Thanks in advance.
  5. D

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

Thanks for reaching out. Any resonances heard with their thin wall cabinets? Have you compared these to Harbeth speakers?
  6. D

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

Hi, In two minds between Spendor's Classic 100 and Harbeth's M40.3 XD speakers. Can you help in identifying which is the better of the two speakers and why? For Prog Rock & Jazz music? Value for money? TIA.
  7. D

Monitor Audio Platinum 3G

Hi, I live in the Caribbean on the island of Trinidad and have no way to audition these MA speakers. My listening space measures 19.5ft long x 11.5ft wide x 10-14ft high. Which of the two between MA PLT 100 and 200 3g would be the better speaker for my space and also for all genres of music? How...
  8. D

ATC speakers / Monitors

Hi Keith, Have you taken measurements on ATC's SCM40A and what is your opinion on these? How do you compare SCM19A to SCm40A for all genres of music? Thanks.
  9. D

ATC speakers / Monitors

Thanks, seen a review on YouTube where the reviewer was not too happy with tweeter on the SCM40. I am wondering if it is any different on the 40A?
  10. D

ATC speakers / Monitors

Hi, Can you help? My listening space measures 19.5ft long x 11.5ft wide x 10-14ft high. Which in your opinion is the better of the two speakers between ATC SCM19A and 40A in this space for all genres of music? Can I use a pair of SCM19A with a subwoofer and get better results than the 40A...
  11. D

ATC speakers / Monitors

Hi, Would you say that ATC SCM 19A are V shaped in sound? Which in your opinion is the better of the two speakers between ATC SCM19A and 40A? Thanks.
  12. D

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

Hi, I am interested in getting a E70 Velvet DAC. I currently have a Topping D90SE DAC. What is your opinion on this E70 velvet and how do you compare this to the D90SE DAC? Thanks.
  13. D

TOPPING Next Generation

What are the main differences between Topping's D90SE and E70 Velvet DAC?
  14. D

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Hi, Would you say the Bryston's Mini T bookshelf speakers are war, neutral or forward sounding? Are the value for money spent? Thanks.
Top Bottom