Recent content by diegooo1972

1. D

USB audio interfaces interest

I really like Julian Krause. In this review he pointed out that some results may be not be complete due to his audio analyzer. Pretty hard to see that behaviour generally on youtube. I consider that very intellectually honest. Regardless the ultralite has really great results.
  2. D

I'm tired of audiophile and high fidelity confusion.

In my opinion it worth. But to summarize the best reference you can have about fidelity is in the ears of the man that recorded it. If you loose your time to follow that video you may understand why. That's exaclty what I think. I'm going to add a link to the music I love. Not striclty recorded...
  3. D

Pretty complex sorry. I was unable with my english to explain that. You can cativate english subs. And listen to the music in the end to have an examle.
  4. D

To contestualize the singer and the recordding attitude. I hope you can apreciate and undestand what's behind this.
  5. D

This is exactly what I meant.
  6. D

You have said nothing and talk about consistency ? Go back to your audiophile world. You just confirm what majority of people belive of this world. We are lucky that not all are like you.
  7. D

No more pop corn. I'm out. You are just not confident enough to admit how you choose equipments to pretend to stay also in the objective side. You make that discussion useless. Bye
  8. D

#Raistlin65 We are not talking about audio in general. We are talking about electronic equipments. Objectivism regarding elettronic equipment is not epistemiology. You can have fun with equipments only because science don't behave like you say. The science that build equipments is completely...
  9. D

Ok then. Just loosing time. Good night and good luck.
  10. D

Well then then. I was sure you talk about signature. What are you looking then in an equipment outside measurement ? If you looking for something outside it. But in the case you only follow measurement you are just loosing my time for no reason.
  11. D

You do not follow emotional and subjective consideration but you say you look for a signature. Well please tell what is this signature you are talking about. To me is subjective and emotional consequentially. Correct me i'f i'm wrong or tell what is signature in scientific terms. Because it...
  12. D

I repeat that from the beginning. Do whatever suits you but don't pretend to stay in the objective side while you follow emotional and subjective consideration. This scale you keep on talking about of 100% objective and 100% subjective with grey in the middle is simply inexistent. Science must...
  13. D

I think the there are a lot of good DAC out there objectively speaking. For example Topping D90 if you don't want imd hump and you need balanced out. If you don't need balanced out and you are in short budget an SMSL Sanskrit 10th is more then enough. Or the Topping e30. Or the last release smsl...
  14. D

Well in that way you can put good and bad in every kind of consideration. I don't really get your point. That's the reason I was using "best possible" in my explanation.
  15. D

What is signature in term of signals for you ? To me is just distortion of the original signal. Maybe it sound good but it must be only that. FFT work that way. If you feed 1khz sinewave to an amplifier, for example, the harmonics are just differences between the original sinewave you feed to...
Top Bottom