Recent content by diddley

1. D

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I hope you succeed without to many loses.
  2. D

When he is censoring his own fanbase then the company wont last much longer, and rightfully so. With that gimmikery speaker he builds.
  3. D

He is a owner of a tekton
  4. D

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

definitly not a fan of Amir, as he is keeping his cards close to his chest.;)
  5. D

There will be no lawsuit, Eric hasn't got the money for it. It's just bullying for the fact that he hasn't sold a single Lore since the first review from Amir got published. He just uses tactics to scare people away. But if you look in the reviewers world and the reaction he is getting, I think...
  6. D

The next time he (Eric) asks for a remeasurement you should ask him money for doing his work.
  7. D

Just when i tought he swallowed the hot potato, he is putting more fuel on the fire. In the video and on the wayback machine you see no foots installed on the speakers. He keeps digging, has no measurements and i think is a very unsympathatic man. And personally i hope he is gonna get bankrupt...
  8. D

Well he is swallowing the hot potato HA Thanks to the noise we made! Congratulations Erin and Thank You Amir!
  9. D

for me 6 and 7 so in a few days it will be on top if you search for tekton troubadour. @Eric Alexander got himself in a rabbit hole and he keeps on digging it deeper.
  10. D

Help me solve a mystery! Strange interference

Sound like you have to much for 1 breaker
  11. D

Ripping records to music server NAS

Can't help you i rip via laptop and then copy to NAS.
  12. D

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

Beyond every great review, there is a great story, it seems. Thanks very much for the very kind member to send it in and you testing it Amir. Great review.
  13. D

i ment that they gave Amir the R11 to test and Erin the Blade 2. Keeps those young people of the street.
  14. D

Thanks English is not my native language, so I'm doing my best and could use the help you provided me with.
  15. D

Nice and clever of KEF to give Amir and Erin a pair to test. Amir and Erin are becoming an authority on the reviewers field.
Top Bottom