Recent content by DHT 845

1. DHT 845

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

There are 2 resistors on the RC, I am not sure which one is responsible for infrared LED current
  2. DHT 845

I suppose there is an easy way to additionally increase the power of such a remote control. The remote control has an IR diode emitting infrared light, invisible to the eye. However, despite the fact that it is invisible, there is some objective "brightness" of such a diode, which is crucial for...
  3. DHT 845

Simple learning one for 5 bucks... It has greater strenght than original, but it's not ideal either...
  4. DHT 845

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

Dave does not measure horrible, but I bet all tube DAC's like Audio Note, Lampizator, Audio Research, old Sonic Frontiers do measure poor. And yet many audiophiles prefer their sound to clinical, studio like "perfection".
  5. DHT 845

Are you serious? It looks awfull in gold. If you want nice gold DAC go for EAD DSP Pro 9000...
  6. DHT 845

let's make it 20 times more :)
  7. DHT 845

If A costs 5% of the price of B, then you have to pay 1900% more for B (not 95% more). Science... :D
  8. DHT 845

Keith_W DSP system

From what I remember bass was punchy but slightly overwhelming the mids, adding kind of muddiness (a bit). But I liked the mids and ion tweeter. I even wanted to buy just tweeters (they were available in separate boxes). But eventually I went into true ribon road and planar magnetics like BG...
  9. DHT 845

Keith_W DSP system

I just noticed this thread and I must read it all since I was a fan of acapella speakers since I heard Violon 1 with Gryphon Antileon and Wadia 860 like 30 years ago or so... :)
  10. DHT 845

Help Shape Our Upcoming CD Player for 2024

If you have to do something, do something outstanding.
  11. DHT 845

Mytek Brooklyn Bridge II Streamer Review

Now it's time for Playback Designs MPD-8.
Top Bottom