Recent content by DevilBlaze

1. D

Need help for some new iems

I bought a pair of Sennheiser IE 300. They are nice for the type of music that I have in my library.
  2. D

The problem that I have with over ear headphones is that have to be close back. Already got one strike from my wife. :facepalm: I'm not a bass head but I like a headphone with good bass. I Don't mind less bass than the ie80s.
  3. D

The problem that I have with ie80 is that I feel they are a bit congested and muffled
  4. D

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm actually planning to buy some tws for my daily commute and I'm going investigate these.
  5. D

Hi. I need some advice for some new gear. I want to upgrade my current iems a pair of IE80s. I will be using with a MacBook and with a Sony WM1A. It will be a blind purchase because where I live I don't have stores to go test them. Because I had several Sennheiser I thought on going full crazy...
  6. D

Help building my first setup!

I must be going blind. Thanks. What you guys think of the questyle cma 400i? Or the schiit audio Jotunheim? So at the moment my options are; - JDS Atom + Topping D30/D50. 430/520€ - Topping DX7s. 469€ - RME ADI-2. 990€ Thoughts? Thanks
  7. D

I looked into it and some people are having some problems with the device and I don't think I wanna jump right into it. Which is sad because it has a lot of good reviews. After the topping DX-3 Pro I looked the JDS Atom with a Dac like Topping D30/50 but unfortunately I cannot get the JDS Atom...
  8. D

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a recommendation for the Dac/Amp?
  9. D

Thanks for your time 1- Right now I'm only using headphones.(Maybe in the future I will use speakers) 2- the sources that I will be using is Pc and Mac.
  10. D

I'm gonna look into it. Thanks!
  11. D

Hello. This is my first topic in this forum! My name is Hugo and I'm living in Europe. So, first and foremost I may tell you guys I do not understand a lot of this hobbie I'm just getting started and it's been very complicated. So I recently bought some (Ether 2/ klipsch hp-3) and I need a dac...
  12. D

New member here!

Hi. My name is Hugo I live in Europe and I'm starting in this head fi world. I know huge mistake :facepalm: I found the forum last week and like a proper begginer I have a lot a questions so fun time's ahead;) Thanks!
Top Bottom