Recent content by dense

1. dense

Dense Home: New integrated DAC Amp announcement

TimW is right, RCA to 3.5mm adapter is needed to connect headphones.
  2. dense

This is the RMS power. I will check the FTC ratings with our team. We are only working on Dense Home now, but we had thought about wider design to fit in more ports and connectors. We are not sure when this will be.o_O
  3. dense

Yes! All the digital inputs are using digital volumes.
  4. dense

HDMI ARC connection has a CEC communication protocol that the TV use to control any connected devices. You can use your TV remote to control TV volume. There is no remote controller for Dense Home.
  5. dense

We currently have development plans for Spotify, but we plan to expand our connectivities as much as possible in the future.
  6. dense

Spotify is our stretch goal in our campaign, but we are already working on supporting Spotify. We plan to update the firmware to support Spotify in the near future.
  7. dense

It was tough for us to decide whether to have the subwoofer support or not. The manufacturing cost would increase slightly, but the bigger problem was the increased size of Dense Home. Our goal was to make it as compact as possible that could fit on a small table too. But thanks for pointing it...
  8. dense

Hi Sam, we are using Corian Solid Surface for the top. It's often used in kitchen countertops and it's lighter than the usual limestones. I'm sure you are already fit enough to lift Dense Home.;)
  9. dense

Hi, we hope everyone is doing safe and well! We are Dense and wanted to share a new product that's planned to release in July 2021. Our first DAC was a small portable DAC Dense Adapt out in 2019. And after a year, we wanted to make a better DAC and integrate a higher power amplifier so that it...
  10. dense

Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier Review & Comparison

Whether it's the tube or not, I am not against any personal favors. But from the results I'm seeing, I can't agree with the statement that this product is the reference of a headphone.
  11. dense

Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier Review & Comparison

A friend of mine has this and always say this is the reference of a headphone. I am not sure what to say with the measurement I am seeing now. I don't want to break his heart.
  12. dense

Dense Audio Adapt Reference Headphone Adapter Review

Yes, it can work with your setup. Car amps usually have high input impedance, so it shouldn't be a problem. I suggest using it set at the max phone volume.
  13. dense

Dense Audio Adapt Reference Headphone Adapter Review

Hello Zedestructor, Sorry for the confusion on the image, Adapt Reference is not compatible with mic included headset. We will fix the image right away.
  14. dense

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

Audio speakers do "break in", but I don't like the word. I rather call it speaker torture. If you stress the speaker with pink noise at rated or max power for a long time (96 hours or more), you will be able to see the extension of the Fo and improved THD. This is because the edge or surround...
Top Bottom