Recent content by Dennis_FL

1. Dennis_FL

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

My OLED TV is on year 5 and looks like day one. I believe you are thinking of the first gen OLEDs (I have a remote with those and it is quite dimmed). And the display isn't OLED --- otherwise it wouldn't have seqments.
  2. Dennis_FL

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

I wish my equipment had an easy to read display volume and a 12v trigger. My two wishes came true here
  3. Dennis_FL

Direct, Pure Direct & Stereo with Audyssey by-pass

That's true.....there will be no room correction or AD/DA conversions in the Denon.
  4. Dennis_FL

Room Measurement Tutorial for Dummies Part 2

Alas, There is no Part 3
  5. Dennis_FL

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

They are active always...and it causes issues for me. For example, if I want to use my headphone amp (using RCA unbalanced), I need to first shut off my main amp (connected via XLR balanced) otherwise I will be inadvertently play music from the main speakers. Then I need to turn the volume...
  6. Dennis_FL

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

I have a headphone amp on the RCAs and the main amp on the XLRs
  7. Dennis_FL

Direct, Pure Direct & Stereo with Audyssey by-pass

Do you know if volume control is digital?
  8. Dennis_FL

Is Volumio the best 'streamer freeware'?

Aha !!! Exactly what I was looking for. Can you share how this works? Can you keep JRiver and Roon up and running at the same time?
  9. Dennis_FL

Top 5 streamer devices by ASR community

I have a different need. I need two inputs to my DAC. I have one input need for Roon from a RPI4 with Ropieee and another for the Mac Mini USB output of Tidal, SiriusXM, QOBUZ, etc. Tidal and QOBUZ access is also available in Roon but SiriusXM isn't. I bought an SMSL PO100 for the Mac USB...
  10. Dennis_FL

I think the clock comment came from a video (Darko or Hans) and I need to do some hunting.....but Allo has a USB add on board for the Sparky or RPI described here for some additional cautions.
  11. Dennis_FL

“) I‘m currently using a Pi4 USB to my DAC but as I understand it, the USB is not perfect…primarily due to the clock transmission. I just ordered an Allo DigiOne but for different reasons than SQ…but I understand the SQ will improve a lot as the board reclocks if that’s the right word. Amir...
  12. Dennis_FL

Review and Measurements of Allo DigiOne RPI S/PDIF

Did you buy the Allo? I also have a similar question. I know I can stream with Roon but what about QOBUZ, Tidal, JRiver, etc? How do I stream to Allo?
  13. Dennis_FL

Is Volumio the best 'streamer freeware'?

I’ve been looking for somthing to work with both Roon and JRiver…. Does Volumio do that?
  14. Dennis_FL

New lab for Amir

I think we should all chip in and buy Amir a new place to do his testing like
Top Bottom