Recent content by Deluxillo

1. D

I eqed the sub-bass region on a 5" speaker without a sub (?) (LSR305)

I eqed to the Toole curve and i prefeer it. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-collection-of-speaker-target-responses-in-csv-txt-format.16401/ Now I need the low 20hz with the subwoofer to close the cyrcle.
  2. D

Hmmm… it seems like best is to get a subwoofer then. Is there any sub recommended for a medium room house with these speakers? I find the LSR310 very expensive
  3. D

Im not hearing distorsion using tonegenerator with very loud volume in the boosted hzs. If I buy an amp should everything be okay?
  4. D

I did this EQ, Var smoothing. Sounds Great!! But indeed, the volume is too low. If a buy an amp, and produce more volume, will I damage the speakers or get some distorsions? Seems like a great subtitute to a subwoofer for <30hz
  5. D

I must say I used a tone generator https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ to check it. Maybe Im "wrong" but to me in my room and my listening position does a great job.
  6. D

By hear and comparing it with a good eqed headphone. As I said I dont have a microphone to test anything.
  7. D

I'm very surprised too, but I hear a great 30hz bass extension with no problem. We will see in the future if an EQ with a microphone will be good enough not to buy a sub.
  8. D

Yes, I did it by hear. I will do a proper eq when I have a microphone. It surprises me because nobody talks about it. Even in REW you see the option to no touch that region if you dont have a bigger speaker or a subwoofer
  9. D

Perhaps it is stupid but in the absence of a subwoofer I have equalized the lack of sub-bass on these speakers and the result is more than decent. I've gained a lot more presence in that region and it makes me wonder if even a subwoofer is necessary. It doesn't sound distorted either. Am I doing...
  10. D

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Sorry, but I am a newbie in this field. What exactly does this mean?
  11. D

Sounds better. Can I harm the speakers? The 30-59hz region gainned more presence and its more balanced I did it by hear. I hope in the future with a microphone I could do it better. No one eq the subass region?
  12. D

I have one question. I just eqed the low freq to +15db. Is this a reasonable fix for the lack of subass? Or I will suffer from distorsion? Im hearing it okay. Is imperative to get a subwoofer if you can eq?
  13. D

Does anyone know if the LSR305 has some EQ preset somewhere? Only thing I have found related to his response is this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T9yLUksyFTu8DwtsaUwacoCIpRfmdIzx6vDRPjzfbCg/mobilebasic
Top Bottom