Recent content by delta76

1. D

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

that 20 minutes did not fill itself! content creators nowadays have to push out content like crazy to mindless watching viewers, so the bar for comprehension, let alone well researched, well presented topics, is really, really low
  2. D

Frankly that is what bullies think as well. "It is just for fun". Or "it is just prank bro" Nobody is laughing.
  3. D

My last piece of "most people are good inside" wants to believe he needs help for some personality disorder. But my rational thought is that he is just a jerk that is a bit too full of himself
  4. D

I will give him the benefit of the doubt for that matter. I'd paint him as being blinded by getting too proud of what he has done, to a fault. If that helps his business selling the speakers, is another matter.
  5. D

yeah we all hope for that, but if I learn anything from people, old habits die hard. Eric has shown himself to be arrogance, thin skinned and full of ego. He is passionate about his speakers, no denying that, but also thinks a bit too much of himself. We can't rely on people being nice and...
  6. D

Amir spoke up. Regarding Eric - who said that arrogance and bully can't get you very far? It did get Eric quite far, so far. not in the direction he'd like however
  7. D

Hi-End Floor Standing Speaker Production Process / 落地揚聲器製作過程 (音響製造) - Taiwan Speaker Factory

well you seem to have missed my point. sure the corporates will do whatever which is cheapest for them. but look at two videos, which one has tidy floor? employees with better equipment and protective gears? Let's agree that France has one of the best labor laws in the world, and that's good -...
  8. D

Hi-End Floor Standing Speaker Production Process / 落地揚聲器製作過程 (音響製造) - Taiwan Speaker Factory

not only robot, but the how the manufacturer is organized, how the workers are equipped etc. as I said, it could be (at least contributed by) the way it was filmed. Everything else equal I would definitely buy from a manufacturer which has better working conditions for their employees. just saying
  9. D

maybe it's because of the way they filmed it, but it does not scream high end to me. Focal factory tour for example, demonstrate a much better modern, organized manufacturing process.
  10. D

I was talking generally, not necessarily this case. Even a threat like Eric's would prompt you to consult a lawyer. Last I checked a few years ago, a lawyer in US cost up north of $300/h and that can add up very fast. (just read Amir's comment that his costs $500/h). The legal system is so...
  11. D

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

https://www.facebook.com/Tektondesign/posts/pfbid02rEXYAyjZFXRgfwcNB23X7TLFEMNrNnUdKUVZKuKYq71NpEKgLjvLf7REzr5SBUCZl the link if someone wants to read the comments. surprisingly more people are calling out their unnecessary aggressive behavior. but many are still babbling none senses. you're...
  12. D

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

It is absolutely not fun to see the threats toward ethical & honest reviewers, but it will be worse if those threats materialized in lawsuits. Thanks for stepping up and doing the right thing Amir. Reviewers like you and Erin are rare, and should be/must be protected by the freedom of speech
  13. D

True this. Despite how far we have gone in the last couple of years, the world of audio is still very subjective biased. We have been gaining traction but outside of ASR most forums will still mention us, and of course, Amir, with some level of disdain and disrespect. Which makes me respect Amir...
  14. D

If you think rationally. Which most of us on ASR do. But a lot of people migh not. Don't get me wrong, I am all for fairness, honesty and decency. But that is, in reality, something we have to fight really hard for.
  15. D

Indeed. We live in a world where arrogant, aggressive and bullying behaviours are usually seen as confident and strong. To make the matter worse, subjectivists will see this as Tekton stands up to objective non sense. Sigh. Which is why we need to support Erin
Top Bottom