Recent content by delgesu

1. D

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Is the pre90 output stage strong enough to drive 5 meter xlr ->active speakers, or is 5m too long? Thanks!
  2. D

Matrix Element X2 Streamer Review

I share enricolaudios views. For me it's also no problem to buy the x2 but the i2 simply made more sense. I have €20.000 amps but on the other side i own the cheap m400et monos from audiophonics. I like both sides: high end -maybe overpriced- stuff, heavy, blinky .... but also reasonable things.
  3. D

...so maybe the element 2i has even better SINAD as it has no analog input ...?
  4. D

I bought the Matrix Element i2 at 1/3 the price of the x2. It meets all my needs, especially Roon Ready and I don't even really need the headphone amp. It is a wonderful device with the same finish as the X2 and I assume the specs/measurements are similar. Maybe this is a good alternative for...
  5. D

New Matrix Audio Element X2, M2 and i2 Music Streamers - Headphones Amps!!

I use the Audiophonics MPA-M400ET monos. Now I am thinking about buying the Matrix Element x2. Does this technically match (output / input impedance etc)? Thanks!
  6. D

Favorite Loudspeakers of all time whether you owned them or not

@GXAlan : I owned a pair of stradivaris (speakers, not violins ) around 2005. They looked and sounded beautiful. Sold them nevertheless. Audiophile nervosia, i think ...
  7. D

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

I had reported here that one of the two mono amplifiers from audiophonics was defective. Now I can say that everything is good again. Audiophonics delivered a new mono amp last week. I have now played it for many hours and everything is flawless. All in all, I am extremely enthusiastic. Up to...
  8. D

i purchased the monos. when i asked audiophonics this question they told me it makes no difference stereo/mono soundwise. then i decided purchasing the monos because it is more comfortable for me to place them then the stereo.
  9. D

Update: received a free of charge return parcel form from audiophonics ... so defective mono is on the way back for repair.
  10. D

By the way: have no answer from the support yet but as i have one dropout after the other i conclude that one mono is defective.
  11. D

oh, thank you very much. so i will definately allways switch it fully off. thanks a lot!
  12. D

Thanks; that gets me a bit calmer
Top Bottom