Recent content by DeepSpace57

1. D

xDuoo TA-20 Tube Balanced Headphone Amplifier Review

Ta-20 is very picky about tubes. With the right tubes, it is definitely warmer. TA-20 is laid back type of sound, which allows you to listen to the music through the longer session. Conversely, P20 slaps music on your face, completely fatiging after a while ( you have already had this amp, you...
  2. D

Everyon can believe in anything. But i have not seen any braveheart saying there is no difference in sonic between solid-state and tube amps. This is just ignorance, blindness, denialism. Just a quick example; battlehead crack vs thx 789.
  3. D

I deeply respect you... This might be evolution, and we are maybe at the beginning and will later say exactly what you said ...
  4. D

So all top tier tube amps suck your money for nothing. Do you really think this? Have you ever heard any popular tube amp ? Do you call all-tube amp buyers as gullible guys paying more than a thousand bucks for worse than any sinad champ under 100 -150 usd?
  5. D

No EQ at all. Do not like it. Eq that you want can be done through tube rolling. TA- 20 has two drawbacks, and need them to be done. Caps rolling: I believe Ta-20 uses four of a solid 250V caps but it needs more. I do not wanna discuss it here Opamp rolling: TA-20 has got a pair of 2132PA...
  6. D

I have both for a long time! Winners here!! Sound stage wise: Ta-20 byfar Blacker background: Ta-20 Separation: Ta-20 Bass: P20 by far Treble: P20 Midrange: Tier Layering: Ta-20 Dynamism/engagement : P20 Imaging: Ta-20 Driving power: Tier ( both are powerful enough for almost all, but ta -20 at...
  7. D

USB to AES/EBU: the solution?

Can you check if it also works with iPhone + cck adapter if you have any?
  8. D

Impact of AC Distortion & Noise on Audio Equipment

@amirm, thank you again for an informative review. I have actually long waited for an objective review of Loxjie P20 by you. I know it was on your shelf for a couple of years. Many people having this little amp lean towards buying a power supply with high current, and they claim its sound...
  9. D

Best Measuring USB to AES Interface

Where did you find that AF200 provides 1V through its AES output?
  10. D

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

I have been playing with D70S for a while. I wanna say this is the best hifi thing I have ever purchased so far!
  11. D

Flux FA-12 Review (headphone amplifier)

When seen the measurements of Bifrost 2, you would think how noisy it is. In fact, there is no noise at all. Indeed it provides a bit euphonic sound, which makes me think a lot to buy it. I have never tried Yggy. If i were in US, BF2 would be my DAC. I think Schitt should care of European...
  12. D

Measurements of Musician Pegasus R2R DAC

I suspect many users of HeadFi to actually be seller. They are just escalating some unrealities regarding products. This brought me to chose a well-measured D/S Dac. Btw, My D70s will be knocking on the door within two days.
  13. D

Best Measuring USB to AES Interface

I could not catch your point well. Btw, there is a measurement by @WolfX-700 https://www.l7audiolab.com/f/xing-af200/
Top Bottom