Recent content by DeepSpace57

1. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Do you have any static noise at Tube 1 or 2?
  2. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Hello, I hear the static noise at some colour options. Do you have the same problem?
  3. D

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Great prices !!! Have u ever seen any deal like this at an EU store?
  4. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

The same was here. After updating the device, it think it is gone. Tube 1 and Tube 2 made parasiting sound( not like noise), but tube 3 was without any problem.
  5. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

FW was done successfully; just a quick note for the user, Toslink should be in while updating
  6. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Sorry, Could not catch you. Can you elaborate what you mean?
  7. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

It is just a black screen. I keep pushing the knob at the front; after a few sec, I turn on the DAC moving the power switch at back from 0 to 1 (still pushing the knob). I am waiting to release the knop counting up to 5 sec at least. There is no info on the screen, just black screen at the end...
  8. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

I think To need help for installing FW to DO300. @Docmoggy I follow all instructions there; https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-su-10-firmware-upload-notes-for-dummies-like-me.39450/ However, i stuck at the step 24 ( 24. Now I hit the handshake icon on the software bar...
  9. D

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

Yes i have the same issue, moreover some color options results in broken speaker effect, buzzing
  10. D

WiiM Mini Streamer

Does the PEQ distortion issue still exist?
  11. D

a hi-fi purchase of over 150 euros (Aliexpress, EU VAT & Import duty)

Unfortunately, No links were provided. I will contact them tomorrow. Share the situation here, which may be useful for some users later.
  12. D

I purchased a dac nearly a a couple of weeks ago (do300). PostNL tracking service is shown above. I have no notification letter dropped into my mailbox. I do not know what I should do. I would appreciate getting any suggestions, especially from members living in the Netherlands.
  13. D

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

@VintageFlanker Mate, may I ask you to test the jitter of a proper DAC (almost dead flat at a low dB) with Wii mini (or pro) through Toslink, if possible? I have just watched this video , making me confused about the overall jitter performance of our Wii mini setups. At 5:35, the jitter...
  14. D

SMSL PO100

Do you think PO100 can be used along with a Raspberry Pi that is just working as a streamer? That is; Roopie> Pi (USB output) > PO100 (input USB-C ) > Toslink > Dac
  15. D

Please let me inform better the situation that I am in. At the checkout, the vat that has been included before is deducted from the final price( as a price adjustment). The appearance is shown below. I certainly know to pay for %21 vat, but I am curious about import duties. The link that has...
Top Bottom