Recent content by dealpapa

1. D

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

how can I miss Sennheiser HD650 lol
  2. D

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

how well are Topping DX3 Pro+ and SENNHEISER HD 6XX HEADPHONES work together?
  3. D

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Topping DX3Pro+ https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-dx3-pro-review-dac-headphone-amp.27148/ you can even get from aliexpress for 185
  4. D

lol you must work for us gov and fed, tell us that the price increase is temp.
  5. D

no more love to ifi. they increase price from 160 to 190. we go buy topping
  6. D

S.M.S.L A12 anybody?

I hope somebody can have a review to compare this with sa300 How does this compare to the SA300? Answer: A12 and SA300 use the same circuit design, the same power amplifier chip, sound effects and power are comparable, but A12 has no remote control, display and active subwoofer output. The A12...
  7. D

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

He is cheap crazy guy, what I learn from his list is: Recommended Speaker List Around $100 (These prices will fluctuate between $75 - $150) Sony SSCS5 - Lively $75 Around $200 JBL Stage A130 - Neutral/Great All Arounder 199 right now (it seems not good now) Emotiva Airmotiv B1+ Crystal...
  8. D

oh yeah My Top Ten Speakers Regardless of Price cheapaudioman Emotiva Airmotiv B1+ he is agree with Erin's review
  9. D

S.M.S.L A12 anybody?

this is known issue. there is another complaint on amazon and I also have this problem now my a12 is keep on.
  10. D

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

S.M.S.L A12 Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2021 Verified Purchase I was looking for an inexpensive amp for a second system powering some outstanding NHT speakers. I figured this unit would be marginally better than the AD18 powering my television speakers. What sold me on this...
  11. D

Crutchfield: JBL Stage A130 bookshelf speakers $164.95 Use slow shipping and get additional $15 discount. (YMMV) JBL A130
  12. D

if I have (rca to amp and speaker), and headphone connect to this dac at the same time. Will they working at the same time?
  13. D

does the driver support windows 11?
  14. D

S.M.S.L A12 anybody?

this one does not have usb. how much is power supply?
Top Bottom