Recent content by davidminard

1. D

Octavio Stream - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

To clarify a bit more, the services integrated in the Octavio Virtuose app include Qobuz and Deezer. For Spotify, we recommend going via Spotify Connect, for Tidal via Tidal Connect and for Amazon and Apple Music via AirPlay 2
  2. D

Octavio Stream - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Our application Virtuose cannot be used to control other brands' systems. We are recruiting engineers for our competitors, as you can imagine
  3. D

Naim Uniti Atom Review (Streamer & Amp)

Do not hesitate to contact me from the contact section of our website in this case
  4. D

Thank you! I can confirm that the Octavio Virtuoso application is self-sufficient and it is not necessary to have the Linkplay application installed (which we now consider obsolete). We had indeed sent almost a year ago an Octavio Stream product to Amir but we have no news about a possible test...
  5. D

We have developed our own software, it has a demo mode that you can test without even having a product if you want to discover the interface and the possibilities: https://octavio.fr/pages/download-app
  6. D

I regularly visit the forum, don't worry! And it's always a pleasure to be in contact with enthusiasts, I just limit myself sometimes to avoid that my advices seem like advertising in disguise, which is not at all the goal. But given my position, I can completely understand that it could be...
  7. D

With pleasure! Indeed, a little more craftsmanship sometimes leads to increased durability, which we are committed to. Indeed, software development is very expensive... But it is in my opinion what Hi-Fi will turn to in the next years.
  8. D

Hello, I am the co-founder of Octavio and I would like to give you a feedback on your comment. If this one disturbs, do not hesitate to let me know of course! The price justification is also explained by the differences in the integrated audio chip (amp and DAC) and by an in-house assembly...
  9. D

Stream music from different streaming sources with UPnP

Hello everyone! I'm looking to develop a mobile app to stream one's music in high fidelity from different sources (local, streaming service, radio...) over UPnP to one's compatible audio system. If you are interested and want to share the features you would need, your opinion etc, feel free to...
Top Bottom