Recent content by davidki

1. D

Mackie HR824 Original, Not MkII

I've posted several topics and information on some of the monitors I currently have and as I have folks in to the studio I often compare my Yamaha NS 40s against he Mackie HR 824 (original) monitors. I have the Mackie's sitting vertically and folks ask why don't I put them Horizontally and If...
  2. D

GR Research Klipsch RP-600M Upgrade Review (speaker)

I saw your post on Axiom and thought I'd ask you about their Bookself M5 product. Also, it's no secrete that they also product speakers for Bryston ... did you retail the Bryston as well. I just purchased a new Bryston 4B3 for our studio and was wondering about their Mini Mini T product...
  3. D

Testing the Studio Monitors in my Control room.

Good Morning, I was wondering if there was any way to attach a .mdat file so you could see a test I ran... I'm still a little fuzzy on the set up and I am more interested in validating frequency response than trying to Analyze the room. My Yamaha NS40's are now 26 years old and sound pretty...
  4. D

Yea, things are just strange and to be clear, I am trying 2 separate setups. 1 Using My Sony Digital Console, I have a EMM-6 Mic on my input channel on my board and the output is playing back through a different channel, It is seeing the input and I can run the generator to get 75db spl...
  5. D

Thanks, I think I am going to uninstall and reinstall REW, who knows, something may have corrupted. I'll check the settings again.. I can't believe I'm having so much of an issue with REW... I even went and bought another Mic thinking something was squirrely with mine. I set up the...
  6. D

Fpitas, thanks for the reply... and Yea, NS10s and I assume NS40's are in the same boat with regards to how flat things are. When I started our first studio I had purchased the NS40's and just got use to them... everyone that comes in loves them and being 3 way vs 2way (10's) they definitely...
  7. D

So I’m new here at least a new member but, I’ve been reading the site for a while and really enjoy the posts.. It seems like this is the place to post this and if not please let me know. I’m interested in doing some speaker (studio monitor) test on some of the monitors I’ve had over the years...
  8. D

So I’m new here at least a new member but, I’ve been reading the site for a while and really enjoy the posts.. It seems like this is the place to post this and if not please let me know. I’m interested in doing some speaker (studio monitor) test on some of the monitors I’ve had over the years...
Top Bottom