Recent content by david123

1. D

Elac B5 original

I bought them years ago, and still is use. They are pretty good to my ears. Not fancy not crazy, but give you decent sound. I take the grills off and they look better, probably sound better too.
  2. D

Monoprice Monolith 10, 12 and 15-inch Subwoofer Review

Bought a pair of 10s during the sale. Good price and good sub. I can hear more and enjoy more. I am kind of surprised by the quality of these. The 10s are least heavy, so that I can move them by hand.
  3. D

Which cheapest ADC I should buy?

Buy this one at $10: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UCA202--behringer-u-control-uca202-usb-audio-interface A decent review: https://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/behringer-uca202-review.html It should have the same DAC as the UM2 you are considering.
  4. D

miniDSP Flex

It would be nice to see a Topping version of this. :)
  5. D

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

If topping releases a minidsp alternative, or a DAC with dsp, I will be happy too.
  6. D

Another problem is also the time invested. Busy or lazy , sometimes I just want something ready and work out of the box.
  7. D

Certainly could be in the DAC. Wherever it is, as long as it is good for 2.1 bass integration.
  8. D

Really wish for a stereo amp with sub output and DSP: high pass for stereo, low pass for sub. I don't see one yet, at least from Chinese companies.
  9. D

Upgrading to Revel F226Be + C426Be from the JBL HDI series

Hi @Buckeye Amps , just wonder how is the Revel sounds? Compare to the JBL HDI.
  10. D

JBL tower opinions or objective reviews for HT | Studio 590 vs A190

I prefer 590 over 190. The high end from compression driver in 590 sounds more natural than the 190. The 190 is a bit too much at the high end, and it makes the high sounds not integrated very well with middle/low. I do not use any EQ. Certainly this is only my personal pereference. I'm sure...
  11. D

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thanks. I'm an engineer. Just trying to do it to hace some diy fun. Dealer sent me the replacement and let me keep the faulty one.
  12. D

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Could you elaborate how to do it? Thanks
Top Bottom