Recent content by david.aj.silva

1. david.aj.silva

Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Closed, Aeon 2 Noire and Stealth

@nonnyno , by any chance do you like to worry?? ;) You don't have to lock it down, you just need to bring the adjustment back to it's original resistance to adjustment. I assume it wasn't "floppy" when you first got it...
  2. david.aj.silva

You can always put a drop of blue loctite on the threads after you tighten them down.;)
  3. david.aj.silva

Have you tried tightening the screws at the base of the nitinol wires? That should do the trick.
  4. david.aj.silva

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Congratulations on your fine setup. The RME ADI 2 FS was my first dac, I also enjoy its eq and T/B features. Enjoy the music!
  5. david.aj.silva

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

I like hartaudiocables.com , reasonable price and excellent quality.
  6. david.aj.silva

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Very impressive headphone collection!
  7. david.aj.silva

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

I haven't seen any freq graphs. More of a try it and see. On my set of filters there is a loose open cell not notched black foam insert that blocks the least...
  8. david.aj.silva

Schiit Asgard 3 Headphone Amp & DAC Review

Post 365 - "world-class delta-sigma DAC for $100 more."
  9. david.aj.silva

Aeon 2 Noire - how close to Stealth?

Don't have the Stealth, but I have listened to the Noire. Looking at that graph I'd say looks can be deceiving. To my ears treble is not recessed.
  10. david.aj.silva

Is FR the only important measurement? Real life testing.

@57gold - thanks for the historic eye candy!!!
  11. david.aj.silva

Is FR the only important measurement? Real life testing.

Thanks for posting this! Have already sent it out to some friends. Wish I could give this post 100 likes!
  12. david.aj.silva

Welcome @Polycentric , you have good taste in headphones!:cool:
  13. david.aj.silva

@Robbo99999 My history with over ear headphones is limited. ZMF cans look huge but are well balanced and the cups are just roomy enough for my ears. Ditto for Dan Clark Audio's roughly ear shaped cups. Love them both. The Sony WHB 710N wireless over ears I use for nighttime tv rides on the side...
  14. david.aj.silva

@Robbo99999 "everyone should try to get a headphone where their ear can float freely in the earcup, but I understand that's harder & harder as you get older as your ears keep growing (I'm in my forties)" Are you in for some fun my friend!!!:eek: I am 69 and the other day I was wondering why...
Top Bottom