Recent content by dasdoing

1. dasdoing

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

those UADs are not only interfaces though, they come with a bunch of hardware emulations that afaik can even run inside the interface. Not that I know much about their ecosystem though.
  2. dasdoing

Your latest cool purchase

we need one which looks like a DAC lol
  3. dasdoing

Your latest cool purchase

I want this https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5lYWSosOtq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  4. dasdoing

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

when I lived in Berlin the Dönerbudenbesitzer were unfriendly af, but the Döners spoke for themself lol
  5. dasdoing

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

well, if it had an extra DSP chip (like Motu has f.e.) it wouldn't be limited to USB input. It's included in the driver it seems. So an EqAPO-ish addon in the driver
  6. dasdoing

Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor)

look at the carpet. there is so much filtering going on the whole texture is gone. we have no clue how this looks like in real life. lol but forget it, this is offtopic since this is an internet trend
  7. dasdoing

Genelec S360 Review (Studio Monitor)

I which they put less filters on the pictures so we can see how it looks in real life. it almost looks like a render (well, technically part of it is rendered with all the filtering)
  8. dasdoing

he wants them subjectively reviewed (especially by Asian guys it seems lol)
  9. dasdoing

yep....this has been said before. it never was the results for Eric, he just doesn't want them measured. So the best possible theoretical "punishment" for him would be to put every single speaker of his on the Klipple.
  10. dasdoing

I always have the feeling that part of the US high-end community is strongly bonded with the Pentecostal one. there is an audition on Tekton's Youtube which also feels a lot like a cult.
  11. dasdoing

I would be curious to see data for one of the "Perfect Set" speakers to see how good the round tweeter array for mids concept is
  12. dasdoing

I never built a speaker but why would it be impossible to simulate and then (ear)tune on a trial and error basis after experimenting decades with this? I mean, what is the point of letting that 700Hz boost if you are aware of it? I don't think this is an area where you want to add "character"...
  13. dasdoing

Horns - Necessary to complete the Audiophile Journey?

so he is lying? how deep could this get?
  14. dasdoing

Ok, this one I had put to the side, because we don't need a gigantic horn to have 105dB at 25Hz not sure I understand. also his room actually got bigger since the horn is attached to the outside lol. from another video:
  15. dasdoing

I love horns (for mids at least), but does it make any sense to have a horn subwoofer? What would the advantage be? (it's in Portuguese but IIRC (he says) it goes from 25-120Hz)
Top Bottom