Recent content by Danijel789

1. D

KEF speakers close to the wall

Wow, hybrids are my boy dream! How do you like it? Which tubes do you use? Recently I found this one and can't stop thinking about it: https://www.njuskalo.hr/hi-fi-pojacala/pathos-classic-one-mk-2-oglas-38366363
  2. D

Thanks a lot @maty! I wasn't aware there are such mods for dynaudios. Having in mind that I will try to sell them, I would rather not mod them. Buying a better amplifier could be an option even now. I am willing to spend around 2000 euros for something that should be sufficient for some time...
  3. D

@gumblag Since I borrowed it from the store, I haven had the chance to try it. I'll stick to what I have for now and later I'll rearrange furniture in my living room. When there will be more space to the front wall, I expect to decrease issue with low frequencies. Also, speakers will be on the...
  4. D

Hi, First of all thanks for help! I took Lyngdorf and KEF R3 for test and it was pretty disappointing. Like those two didn't come along. Room perfect did its job where low frequencies were filtered. However, after reading a lot of reviews on Lyngdorf + R3 where people had amazing results, it...
  5. D

Hi, After few years of using Marantz PM6006 with Dynaudio Emit M10 I decided for an upgrade. Because of room specifics I decided to go for Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 with room correction. I also liked their power user capabilities. When it comes to the choice of the speakers I narrowed it down to KEF...
Top Bottom