Recent content by danielkt

1. D

Last $600 in your checking account which speaker do you get?

No, it is still not clear for me. When you read the that thread, the designer (Aj) stated & test that it will create resonance when it play out of spec. On the other hand amir did not show data "how loud" he play when resonance occur
  2. D

To NAD C658 owners - Can someone please test this for me? (female vocal distortion)

I could not hear it (on deezer) . The distorsion, Is it on "walk" ?
  3. D

Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Review

True.. In designing product I think there is 2 approach : 1. Make it what market like / want 2. S jobs approach : i know better what it should like, you / market know nothing. Both approach could be successful to make $$, but i think the second would be harder. Do you know the original...
  4. D

Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Review

Yes, i think they make it very bright is on purpose. And maybe based on their market research, for this price segment this type of sound will be sold more. Also, maybe because their research show most people in this segment listen with off axis. So to compensate it, they make it more bright. I...
  5. D

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Any update on this issue? About production & measurement, just got this and they said also use "ear". I hope also they use statistics to measure defect, because I think not only production but also about delivery, packaging, storage and etc.. . before receive by customer
  6. D

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Just curious how manufactur do some quality assurance for every single speaker after production. Do they use equipment like amir to measure everything (or maybe more advance?). Or just using "trained ear" I have pioneer bs22 lr that I think sound differently one to another
  7. D

Topping D30 DAC Measurement and Review

RCA exterior of amp & coax is 0v. My amp has 3 line power cord / grounded. So I assume it must comes from topping. This is out of context, but interestingly I also have old technics tuner that ungrounded (only has 2 line power cord) and measure the exterior rca and got +100mv. So could I...
  8. D

top, left & right mid case : near 0v In user manual, it is said in some very special case. Cause by electromagnetic interference component in AC adapter, I don't understand this.. Anyone understand / know the limit of security standard / safety for electronic device ?
  9. D

I test again using multimeter rca connector (outside) = +- 150mv (stable) back side case or near power socket = +- 150 mv (stable) front side & switch lever : 120 mv Forgot to mention, shocking feel doesn't alwalys come, but on few occasion when touch the switch to power off or to change input.
  10. D

Yes I have opened & check that no component touch the case alluminium.. Also I check it with multimeter, the switch give +- 100 mv max (fluctuate) with bare foot to floor. The case alluminiumitself gave very small or almost 0 v. My amplifier case gave 0v. Thanks all for responding this...
  11. D

the topping power adaptor itself has no grounding, only 2 plug connected to ac power..
  12. D

yes, it is connected to amplifier (rca cable) and tv (digital coax cable). The power adapter (included from topping) has no grounding, it has only 2 plug connect to ac power. Is it possible the current comes from other device (amplifier or tv) via rca or digital cable ? btw this device work &...
  13. D

Just bought Topping D30 and in user manual said that it's normal to feel current weak electrical when touching aluminium case with hand. But when I touch the switch (on off or input selector), it feels very very strong and shocking. Is it normal ? Anybody feel the same ?
Top Bottom