Recent content by Daniel55

1. D

Aiyima T9 Pro == ES9018K2M DAC + Tube pre-amp + TPA3250 amplification

Correct. Probably my favourite op amp atm. Love the Opa1656 as well.
  2. D

Aiyima H2 Portable Headphone Amplifier

Hello. Anyone already purchased the new Aiyima H2 headphone amplifier? Chipset: CT7601CR+ES9018K2M+MS5358+RT6863+R1286+NE5532 OP AMP chip: NE5532+RT6863 Replaceable OP AMP chip: OPA2134, OPA1656 and other dual OP amps Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥115dB Frequency response: ≤0.5dB Distortion...
  3. D

Aiyima T9 Pro == ES9018K2M DAC + Tube pre-amp + TPA3250 amplification

No problem for me so far. Nice sounding little DAC/AMP. Love this combo. Aiyima T9 Pro with GE 5654W + A07 with 2x OPA1622
  4. D

Newbie question regarding stacking 2 DACs

Thanks @AnalogSteph and @Chrispy . Both are standalone stereo setup in two separate rooms. Just thought of stacking both for testing. Anyway, what would be a good additional amp/preamp for the T9/T10 besides the AO7?
  5. D

Newbie question regarding stacking 2 DACs

Here is a curious situation. I have a Aiyima T9 Pro (AMP) and Aiyima T10 (Preamp) which both can act as USB DAC. T9 Pro takes RCA and T10 has ouput as RCA. PC - T10 - T9 Pro (Through RCA from T10) I want to know if connecting two dacs like this have any advantage in refining sound signals...
  6. D

New Aiyima A07 with unknown stock Capacitor?

True. It won't affect the sound quality directly but it does make it easier for the amp to perform its best. Similar or not I'd rather have the one tested by amirm.
  7. D

At least the "nichicon/elna" brand were tested thoroughly and sounded really good even if it's authenticity is questionable. This Okcap brand we dont even know how it performs really compared to the original stock caps.
  8. D

That's what i thought. The T9 Pro is a keeper but this A07 is going back for a refund. Lol. So disappointing.
  9. D

While changing/upgrading the Opamp, i noticed the capacitor is different from all the reviews I've seen or read online lol. The stock capacitor brand is Okcap 1200uf instead of the usual nichicon/elna capacitor. Anyone with the same stock capacitor on their A07?
  10. D

Aiyima A01 Pro

Anyone already purchased this new release from Aiyima? https://www.aiyima.com/collections/power-amplfiier/products/aiyima-a01-pro?variant=44061718806804
  11. D

Aiyima A07 PRO

It's a decent amplifier for sure. What changed my mind is the dull RCA output reported here. Decided to settle with T9 Pro (BT with tone control) + A07.
  12. D

Aiyima A07 PRO

Hello everyone. Good thing i read this thread before the store shipped out the A07 PRO. Already cancelled it and ordered the A07 non pro version instead. Thank you all for the review and insights, much appreciated.
Top Bottom