Recent content by DaleMurray

1. D

Cerwin vega

I had a pair of those home wreckers when I was 16 years old. Super efficient. I was not aware of room placememnt, imaging, etc. They did play Run DMC very well, however.
  2. D

Dirac Live Bass Management?

Has Bass Management been made available to anything, yet? (NAD or otherwise?)
  3. D

Dirac Live and color blindness

This is getting beyond the original intent and scope of the thread. I am not insisting on anything, I am suggesting it would be to the benefit of any application or industry attempting to convey information via charts, graphs, way-finding, color-coding, etc in the physical world (print, floor...
  4. D

FYI, I cannot install v2.3 on my Mac.
  5. D

This sample hurts because it is EXACTLY what I see; I cannot tell the difference between the two. Items 1 & 4 may as well be the same color; I cannot tell the difference.
  6. D

Sorry, you are wrong. It needs to become ingrained in the industries delivering information; applications, print, waypointing, charts, etc. If the goal is to deliver information in a digestible manner for the masses, considering the 8% of all men who are colorblind should be part of the...
  7. D

as a whole, more industries need to take into account colorblindness. For example, I've seen several posts in these forums where people show multiple response curves in a single image - I cannot discern which line is associated with with source.
  8. D

Dirac Live Bass Management?

I have: - NAD C658 - Dirac Live full frequency license - Two single 12" subs in sealed cabinets power by an amp with zero EQ or crossover function I am over the moon with the results I get from Dirac as it is and chomping at the bit to get Bass Management. What is Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3...
  9. D

Dirac Live, FIR-filter - Yes, No?

I believe looking at response curve is only a very small part of the equation. Speaking with Dirac engineers are axpona this year they emphasized timing correction is more important, overall, than EQ curve. The anticipated response is the product of all the measurements+correction. To see if it...
Top Bottom