Recent content by Daimiel

1. D

SMSL SP200 vs Aune X7S vs Schiit Heresy vs Schiit Asgard 3 vs Topping DX3 PRO (new headphones added)

Hi! Yes the NX4 have enough power to drive the AT R70X, using the gain switch on and the AT R70X will fly. ;).
  2. D

SMSL SP200 vs Aune X7S vs Schiit Heresy vs Schiit Asgard 3 vs Topping DX3 PRO (new headphones added)

Hi!! No, finally I didn't buy the Asgard 3. Now I use only a Chord Mojo much much better than the NX4, it's be in other league. And I returned the Sundara because it's cause me fatigue. I prefer the hd660S less detail but more comfortable and sweet for long sessions. Have you the Sundaras?
  3. D

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

I was read the future A30pro have a lot of power in SE, more than any other Topping amp. So, it's will the best option of the Topping line for old headphones that only have SE connection, like Beyers 990, Akg K7XX and many others? It's true? If it's true I will waiting. Thanks ;).
  4. D

Topping A50s Headphone Amplifier Review

Hi I have a Chord Mojo and a AKG K701 (very inficient headphone) and a Sennheiser HD660 and I need a amp for drive the K701 because the Mojo don't have enough power. It's good idea connect the Mojo via RCA to A90/A50s and use the senns and the AKG with her maximum potential? It's sufficient with...
  5. D

I need help : smsl sp200 + ifi zen dac ?

I prefer the Ifi idsd Nano BL in this price range.
  6. D

Hi!! It's better to say your questions in english ;). I'm from barcelona and I speak catalan and I understand but this forum it's in english ;). About your question: of this amplifiers I had tried the SMSL SP200 with the Topping NX4, SMSL SU8, Ifi idsd Nano Black Label and Ifi Zen with the Akg...
  7. D

I need help : smsl sp200 + ifi zen dac ?

I don't recommend the SP200, try the Schiit Magni 3+ or Asgard 3 it's much better. The SP200 have problems with the volume pot and could cause fatigue in prolongated sessions.
  8. D

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

HI! There are much diference between the DX7 Pro? It's comparable in SQ with the SMSL Su8 V2 + SMSL SP200? Thanks.
  9. D

Topping L30 HeadAMP

Waiting for the announcement.
  10. D

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

You could try the xmos driver of the toppong d70.
  11. D

Best value streamer with no DAC

Rpi4 + Volumio + good usb wifi card.
  12. D

Which new Headphone Amp should I buy

Hi! In schiit europe the asgard 3 costs 259€ + 20€ of shipping, total 279€. In what shop the asgard 3 costs 210€? If I want a single ended amp I could wait the Topping L30.
  13. D

Sure the magnis and asgard 3 are a super good option. Mesures well, have power and have a very good price en USA. In Europe the things are diferent. Enjoy
  14. D

For me, the better option is buying a clean and low distorted amp and add your taste with a equalizer. Other option is buying a hardware eq such as schiit loki mini. But if you use a pc as a source I could use a audio player with eq integrated as I mentioned in other post. Try one and decide...
Top Bottom